Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Big Fallow Prices....?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a friend who has been looking at fallows yo hunt. The ones out of the very best genetics are running $7500 and up to $10,000. Yes, you can shoot a nice one for $5000 to $6000. All about just how big you are talking. The exotic prices have gone crazy just like everything else.

Comment

Contact Josh at https://www.premierhuntsllc.com. My brother hunts with him a bunch and has shot some nice fallow for much less than 10k. Couple pics for reference they are huge to me but maybe some of the tbh folks no better than I do what’s considered a big fallow. Brunner has also hunted with Josh and took some nice animals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Ætheling View Post
        Im just joking around as you have of now mentioned only one Texas native animal lol. Hope you find what you are looking for. Hunting in Texas has turned into a rich mans game for sure. Wasnt that long ago people would let you shoot an Axis as a favor. Now its thousands.

believe me i did not take it the wrong way.... with everything getting sky high should have seen this comming before this mess we are living in now....i hope and pray one of these days we can get back to normal ....

Comment

Originally posted by Yelladog View Post
          Contact Josh at https://www.premierhuntsllc.com. My brother hunts with him a bunch and has shot some nice fallow for much less than 10k. Couple pics for reference they are huge to me but maybe some of the tbh folks no better than I do what’s considered a big fallow. Brunner has also hunted with Josh and took some nice animals.

they are Big enough .....thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Sippy View Post
            Top end fallow are that price. “Average” fallow are bringing $1500 per doe and $4500 plus for bucks live sale.

This^^^^^!

I know of a ranch that is getting $4750 for blackbuck rams, and $5800 for axis bucks. Wholesale prices of exotics at sales are absolutely stupid right now!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Depends on how big of a fallow you want…

If you want something with GIANT palms and 30 points, it’s gonna be 10k easy

I would think you can get a very nice fallow for 4-5k though.

Comment

Originally posted by buckhunter1999 View Post
                Depends on how big of a fallow you want…

If you want something with GIANT palms and 30 points, it’s gonna be 10k easy

I would think you can get a very nice fallow for 4-5k though.

my budget for a big fallow is 10k and under ....this is a bucket list animal for me ........jdh in AZ

Comment

Originally posted by MAP View Post
                  Fallow have gone up, pretty stupid, i hope people dont pay these new prices. There are a few new fallow breeders who's bloodlines are helping drive up the prices some. I do think that fallow will be the new exotic that people start trying to jack up genetically. They are inbetween whitetail and red stag and im sure they are trying to grow the first 400" fallow
                  Ive already seen 2 that I'm guessing are over 400 in velvet anyways.

Comment

PM sent.........

Comment

lol 10k would probably get you to NZ? Fallow are high as crap though. Bought a spotted and Chocolate for the property 2800 for the two does... but they both just dropped a fawn so I made my money back, just hope one if not both are bucks

Comment

If you are looking to bow hunt one you might check out Double L Ranch near Victoria. I've gotten a gold medal spotted, chocolate, and a white one there over the last several years. They usually keep a good selection of mature fallow on hand. I just looked at pricing and they were at $3,950 plus a $200 per day hunt fee (includes a hog each as well). I can text you some photos if you'd like if you PM me.

Comment

Look up the Star S Ranch. Before I deleted my IG account, I was following them and they have some monsters. I literally didn't know they got as big as some of the ones they have.

Comment

thank you for the fallow leads.... have a couple of private ranch owners pm .... there is a market for old retired breeder bucks......jdh in AZ

Comment

Fallow are expensive compared to Axis and Blackbuck, because it takes about twice as long for them to grow really large antlers.

Comment

Originally posted by MAP View Post
                                Fallow have gone up, pretty stupid, i hope people dont pay these new prices. There are a few new fallow breeders who's bloodlines are helping drive up the prices some. I do think that fallow will be the new exotic that people start trying to jack up genetically. They are inbetween whitetail and red stag and im sure they are trying to grow the first 400" fallow
                                This. Insane some of the palm sizes of these new Fallow. That said they sure are pretty!

Comment

Working...
                                X