No announcement yet.

Keep your head on a swivel, folks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel for you folks that choose to live in the city.
    That's where the freaks congregate.

Comment

Originally posted by Ætheling View Post
      S&W 340PD

11 ounces
      1.8 in barrel
      Scandium alloy so zero rust
      Fits in the palm of you hand

5 rounds of .357 magnum, plenty to send a group of bad actors to meet their maker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Better grip the sheeaatt out of that scandi 357.

Comment

I usually carry a j frame 38 but been packing an 18rnd 9mm. Stay strapped or get clapped. Htown hold it down nuhmsayn?

Comment

Keep your head on a swivel, folks

Originally posted by Brute Killer View Post
          Better grip the sheeaatt out of that scandi 357.

Its called the “devil’s hand”. I pack the highest grains I can find. Lol

Comment

I've noticed nothing out of the ordinary here in God's country.

Comment

Roving bands of Antifa Neo Marxists will be targeting individuals. Thats the coming civil war. It has happen and history will repeat… its been seen with Chinese Red Guard and Russian Bolscheviks in the communist takeovers. The police will be embroiled when theyre attacked. Local militias will be necessary to keep your families safe so when you swivel one way the other way is being protected.

Good push Mr100%

Comment

Originally posted by EarleyBird View Post
                I've noticed nothing out of the ordinary here in God's country.

I have been seeing more and more (smallish) protests lately on the corner of 75 and 11th by the courthouse here in Huntsville. Very surprising actually. Been happening off and on since Floyd died

Comment

You got more cahones than me. I like my 9mm alot because im accurate with it. I’d be nervous packing that much power in such a small frame

Comment

Ha! I bet it's the devil to handle!

Comment

I don’t watch the news and haven’t noticed anything different

Comment

With the speed gold dots made for short barrels, I’ve finally found ammo that hurts me less than who’s down range!

Comment

I carry no matter what I wear, shorts or jeans. I'll dress for my gun more than comfort in the heat as if it's 100° it's 100° in shorts or long pants. In shorts carry OWB with a tucked T and an over shirt like maybe an Hawaiian or dress shirt unbuttoned and sleeves rolled up.

Originally posted by Buckshot4900 View Post
                          Let’s all be honest…what is your position when you’re putting fuel in your tank?
                          Being former LEO, I observe people at the pump more than they realize and most people couldn’t tell you what or who was parked next to them while fueling.
                          My back is always against my vehicle and I never sit with my back to an entrance.
                          Surprisingly I’m not paranoid in the least.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                          Same Situational awareness 24/7 isn't hard. Just a conscious decision.
                          Originally posted by Brute Killer View Post
                          I feel for you folks that choose to live in the city.
                          That's where the freaks congregate.
                          Just moved to a small town. Had to get out of Dallas...

Comment

Re: situational awareness.
                            Check out Pat McNamara's videos on YouTube.
                            "Make it habitual" is his tag line.

Comment

I carry at all times, and when I’m not carrying I’ve got something within arms reach. Been doing this for 9 years so it’s just part of my everyday routine.

This morning, just down the street from me there were 3 SAPD vehicles and a 4th vehicle that doesn’t belong but had no insignia on it. 3 officers were outside talking to what looked like a detective (plain clothes, shoulder holster, and cowboy hat). As we left the neighborhood a 4th SAPD vehicle was sitting at the entrance as if to keep unauthorized people out of the neighborhood. Don’t have a clue yet what happened but I’ll be asking around later.

Comment

I went straight from the gym right to Walmart and didn't have mine with me. I was pleased to see a 60+ year old man with a Trump hat, tight cowboy pistol shop shirt, and a perfect outline of a kimber on his right hip. I felt a little better about my neighborhood.

Comment

Working...
                                X