Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Vortex binoculars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TexasBob View Post
    I prefer the ones made by SIG. similar price and better optics to my eyes.
    Just curious- where are Sig binoculars manufactured?

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
      Yes I have them. Yes I use them. They are lacking in low light compared to my Luepolds.
      And no. I'd spend the money on a better pair next time.
      This is my experience as well. Better bang for the same $ is in the Leupy corner.

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
        Any man that chooses sirloin over ribeye gets an automatic DQ from the opinion section

Those Diamondback HD 10x42s are solid binos for the money. I got my daughter some leupold McKenzie BX1 10x42s. They suck. .5/10 would not recommend. Diamondback or Viper HDs if you’re on a tight budget.
        Then why did you buy the sirloin version of Leupold’s?

Comment

I bought a Razor HD’s through Arrowsmith several years ago and love them. I’m a fan of the warranty (which I have not had to use) and will buy again in the future.

Comment

Suggest going the higher end Vortex

Warranty and C/S is so good they replaced n/c my bino harness that lost its elasticity and sent a new hat and stickers to boot... They even paid shipping.

Been buying through Arrowsmith for over 25 years

Comment

Go American made Bruce. Now more than ever it matters.
              Leupold all the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenheadless View Post
                Then why did you buy the sirloin version of Leupold’s?
                Cuz it’s for a 6 year old lol. I started to give her one of my sets of swaros. Decided against that. Her rifle though is another story 😬

Comment

Leupold no longer makes their Binos in the USA. Yes they are an American made company, but they outsource most of their glass and even some of the complete optic units in other countries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I bought the cheap Vortex at Academy and they will work fine for deer and hog in the environment I hunt. If I were elk hunting then I would upgrade.

Comment

Working...
                    X