No announcement yet.

Missouri Hunter's Wyoming Corner Crossers GoFundMe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Isn’t it crazy? We see millions of people coming over our border illegally and then you have this!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by rolylane6 View Post
      What I don't understand is "the violation of airspace". Is that really a thing? Where does the airspace end? Could someone parachute in? Can I have pilots arrested for flying over my property?

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

You can helo in/out from what I understand but how
      Many can afford that

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
        Isn’t it crazy? We see millions of people coming over our border illegally and then you have this!!

This has been going on for decades, much like the border issues.

Comment

You can helo in/out from what I understand but how
          Many can afford that

That's what I don't get. What's the difference between airspace in a helo and airspace over the corner at fence height?

Comment

Don’t think you can fly a helicopter at fence height over someone else’s property. You own the air space up to whatever height otherwise you could build on your land.

Comment

Originally posted by Cartman View Post
              You own the air space up to whatever height otherwise you could build on your land.
              There's my question. What determines the "whatever height"?
              I never suggested flying a helo at fence height.

Comment

Originally posted by rolylane6 View Post
                There's my question. What determines the "whatever height"?
                I never suggested flying a helo at fence height.

400ft ? I know realtors are @ 400 ft for drones before crossing a boundary in my area ( Kendall county)

Comment

Blows your mind don't it .
                  Why don't the Texas ranchers take the illegals to court?
                  I'm mean surely we have laws in the great state of Texas against crossing our border, destruction of property, littering, burglary, assault, etc..etc...
                  What kinda corner laws does Texas have in regards to the mf national border, and ranchers having 1000s of trespassers weekly ?
                  Yet these guys can't afford their lawyer bills, for simply trying to hunt.
                  Law abiding citizen my ***, he's slowly being pushed out by the obedient citizen.

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
                    I'm mean surely we have laws in the great state of Texas against crossing our border, destruction of property, littering, burglary, assault, etc..etc...
                    What kinda corner laws does Texas have in regards to the mf national border, and ranchers having 1000s of trespassers weekly ?
                    Law abiding citizen my ***, he's slowly being pushed out by the obedient citizen.

Yep it’s complete bizzaro world Man. Maybe those guys should use the border situation as precedent

Comment

This is still going on? Deep pockets talk I guess

Comment

... and the ranch owner causing all these problems for these guys does not even live here in Wyoming. He lives down in one of the southern states.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                          "found the corner pin using a GPS", in 2004. I remember my GPS in 2004 was accurate to like 30 some feet. I can't imagine how long they looked to find that pin!
                          If this is the story I am thinking of, the land owner put of a small piece of fence, across the corner, to try and prevent any hunters from corner crossing. That's where the hunter harassment came in. The hunters were told by a ranch employee, they could not cross that piece of fence that was illegally placed across the corner. I think they were going to cut that small section of fence. But to try and not escalate things, they did not cut the fence that should not have been there to begin with. They left and got something like an above ground pool ladder and put it over the corner. That really ****** off the ranch employee and land owner. That's where the violating the ranches air space crap comes from.

So from what I understand, there are two fence corners that meet, and then some strands of barbed wire, connecting those two corners, so it was obvious where the corners of the properties are. You don't really need GPS to find that corner intersection.

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
                            I have basically said things along these lines for years. You own property close to the border, they illegally cross your property lines onto your property, they are trespassing. Then they are also illegally in the country. There are so many laws they break, to get into this country, that are not considered.

Comment

What if I build a structure that jutted out 10 ft over the top of your fence. Ok with that? Heck we see bigger fights over trees growing over a fence around here

I'm not sure where I sit on this issue as it doesn't effect me personally, but I hate even getting on ladder to change a light bulb these days. I cant imagine trying to haul an elk over a ladder.

Comment

This is what the ranch erected to keep hunters out, they had a nice home made ladder to climb over and nothing touched the ground on Elk Mtn Ranch.

The inclosures act prohibits building anything that can keep folks from accessing public lands.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X