• Show
Clear All

Dang still can’t post video

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
      I want one bad!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      Me too but a person could really mess up some land pretty quick if he didn't know what he was doing....that person is probably me [emoji17]

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rolylane6 View Post
        Me too but a person could really mess up some land pretty quick if he didn't know what he was doing....that person is probably me [emoji17]

I have enough experience on one now not to screw things up too bad. I have a tractor, and I wish now I would have never bought it and just kept saving for a skid steer instead.

Bisch

Comment

Originally posted by HUNTIN HARD View Post
          Dang still can’t post video

Going to have to upload to you tube.....and then post it here. If you don't want to go to that trouble, take a screen shot while video is playing so folks can see a pic at least.

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
            I have enough experience on one now not to screw things up too bad. I have a tractor, and I wish now I would have never bought it and just kept saving for a skid steer instead.

Bisch

I've had those same thoughts. My neighbor has one. I had a huge rock (small boulder actually) that I had dug out but couldn't budge it out of its hole with my tractor. He made short work of it with his skid steer.

Comment

Them things are bad arse but they can ware out a hydraulic pump pretty darn quick.

Comment

Working...
              X