No announcement yet.

Freezer alarm recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So do I just need this for the Yo link or do I need all three like what MikeD suggested.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by bklem View Post
      So do I just need this for the Yo link or do I need all three like what MikeD suggested.
      Just that. Its all I have

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Comment

This thread was well timed. I was about to post the same question as the OP. I ordered the Yo link and it will be here this afternoon. If I like it, I'm ordered another for my momma who has 400 lbs of my mule deer/elk in her big commercial freezer. Thanks for all the comments. So helpful.

Comment

I’ve had a lacrosse sensor/phone app that’s been running perfectly the last 6 years.

Comment

Tagged

Comment

I use yolink and another non-wireless that just has a local alarm. That’s how paranoid I am.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunteraudit View Post
                I use yolink and another non-wireless that just has a local alarm. That’s how paranoid I am.

What do you use for the local alarm? I don’t travel much so just need a garage full of alarms to warn me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Take em View Post
                  What do you use for the local alarm? I don’t travel much so just need a garage full of alarms to warn me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  This right here

Comment

Another vote for the yolo here.

Comment

Working...
                    X