No announcement yet.

Help Catch a Thief - Plano

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Be interesting if we hear the story of how it was tracked back to the woman in the car.

Comment

Phase one complete.

In for phase two when somebody goes to jail.

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
        Be interesting if we hear the story of how it was tracked back to the woman in the car.
        Simple. "We've got pics of these trucks with guys transferring stolen goods clear as day. The trucks are still on site... Are these pics of them in the act enough to approach them?"

Turns out it was. I envision the conversation was something like...

"Where is this chubby guy with unusual blue reflective vest and huge hat that was driving the lifted maroon dually sitting right over there? Where is the stolen locator you've got in your hand in this picture? The one we saw you take from the Acadia?"

Comment

Good news OP. Let me know if I can help anything on the Houston side

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

I wonder what % of crime of equipment or materials is a inside job or ex employee
            I know 100% of our theft has been one or the other

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHogDown View Post
              Recovered from a lady in the acadia. Everything. Claimed ignorance saying she purchased from OfferUp. Pursuing the seller now. Thinking its someone I know very well.
              That 'someone' has probably stole more from you than this.

Glad you got it back.

Comment

This thread got me to thinking how great the TBH family is when it comes to recovering stolen equipment. They came through for our company 11 years ago on recovering an 18 wheeler.
                https://discussions.texasbowhunter.c...ghlight=stolen

Comment

Wow. Following the chase from Montana. Git ‘r done TBH!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Great news and police work (mostly on your part)! Now, find the thief!

Comment

Havent logged on in a while... hit a JACKPOT!!!

Comment

I've been working in short shifts today while watching this unfold. So glad OP got his equipment back, and will be following on Chapter2.

THE EYES OF TEXAS ARE UPON YOU

Comment

Good

Comment

I’ve been watching all this and thinking my pessimistic thoughts. I’m glad I was wrong !

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHogDown View Post
                              Recovered from a lady in the acadia. Everything. Claimed ignorance saying she purchased from OfferUp. Pursuing the seller now. Thinking its someone I know very well.
                              Thwack….trail the blood.

Gigem AgDog!

In for LDPs. Good luck on the criminal recovery MrDown. Hunt is still on.

Comment

I've enjoyed the follow and I'm glad the item was recovered. Well done, Agdog, and others that joined or offered to help. Here's hoping for appropriate justice for the scum involved.
                                My Flickr Photos

Comment

Working...
                                X