No announcement yet.

Help Catch a Thief - Plano

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If that were a parent trying to save his kid from a school they’d be all over him (parent) like ugly on a gorilla !

Maybe Border Patrol can help

Comment

Originally posted by 67olds442 View Post
      Often these boring contractors are working for the bigger company. Verizon, Frontier, Ect.
      Yes. We work for Comcast, Level3/CenturyLink, ATT, and Zayo. MPNL is drilling for Frontier in my neighborhood as we speak.

Comment

Stolen in Houston yesterday, and on the jobsite north of Dallas this morning?

Someone has to have inside info on where to find the unit in Houston....someone from the supplier, or someone on your crew maybe. That's a long ways to drive without having good info on the unit's location.

The Acadia is the outlier here, imo. That's your thief.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHogDown View Post
          Yes. We work for Comcast, Level3/CenturyLink, ATT, and Zayo. MPNL is drilling for Frontier in my neighborhood as we speak.
          Maybe give the parent company a call and fill them in on what's happening

Comment

It’s gotta be in a hand hole or something. I’d be happy to swing by on my way home in a few hrs if it’s still missing by then. Fresh eyes might not hurt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
              Stolen in Houston yesterday, and on the jobsite north of Dallas this morning?

Someone has to have inside info on where to find the unit in Houston....someone from the supplier, or someone on your crew maybe. That's a long ways to drive without having good info on the unit's location.

The Acadia is the outlier here, imo. That's your thief.
              Agreed on the Acadia with paper plates. Only one we didn't get number of... Odds are they drove through town looking for idiots leaving equipment laying around or in unlocked trucks. Maybe even in town for the day and was simply an opportunistic snag. Either way, they knew what it was worth and knew they could put it to use (or had a buyer that could.)

This is the third of these this year despite increasingly strict countermeasures. It sure seems these guys are targeting drilling crews.

The thought has crossed my mind... Whats most bothersome.

Comment

If the pd isn't getting too involved with the info you have, then they probably won't get involved when you go in there and woop some ***** then either! Good luck op

Comment

Seems we're on edge of multiple jurisdictions. Water Authority PD has been very helpful. Several other individuals as well. Though, we did get a couple "Call dispatch if you find it" comments.
                  Literally right on the line of Denton county ...

Comment

My office is off 380 very close to prosper
                    I can check any site needed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Seems to be a chicken**** outfit. Not sure they arent complicit. Very limited info online and no office location or contact info. Waiting to hear if PD is going to approach the remaining crew on site. I mean, I've got pics of them exchanging goods ON THE JOB SITE with license plate numbers and everything. Very distinguishable individuals. Doesn't sound like PD is planning on approaching them.
                      Your getting some chicken sheet answers if you ask me

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Tmag View Post
                        Now that's funny!

I know this thread is taking LeBlanc's mind off his cooking job. Come Terry, get that catfish extra crispy!
                        Your reading my mail. I’ve been eating popcorn for hours. Let’s go boys.

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
                          Your reading my mail. I’ve been eating popcorn for hours. Let’s go boys.

Comment

If the owner of the company knows about this and does nothing, he should have his *** fried!!

Comment

Originally posted by Redfeathers View Post
                              If the owner of the company knows about this and does nothing, he should have his *** fried!!
                              He's probably the thief. These short run subcontractors are all fly by night, shady, mf'ers.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                                He's probably the thief. These short run subcontractors are all fly by night, shady, mf'ers.
                                Why we havent called the single number we have found. Every company logo on the trucks has been googled. All histories less than a year with no address, contact info, etc. "Voluntarily dissolved." Do have a home address for one, though.

PD is on the job site from initial pics. Dually and white 350 still on site.

Comment

Working...
                                X