No announcement yet.

Prayers needed for strength

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just got back in room, can breathe again. Now to try to get started on 16 weeks of treatments. Thank all for the prayers

Comment

[QUOTE=fbchunter;16266811]My Dad beat lymphoma years back and so will you! Keep your head up and praying just like you

Thanks for the encouragement, these little things help alot. Hope your dad is still doing great

Comment

Originally posted by gonehuntin View Post
        Just got back in room, can breathe again. Now to try to get started on 16 weeks of treatments. Thank all for the prayers
        Good news, Continued Prayers!

Comment

Prayers for the treatments coming your way and the blessing of breathing better.

Comment

Prayers sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by gonehuntin View Post

Great to hear! Keep the good updates coming…praying for you brother!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Great to hear. Let’s keep going in the right direction. Prayers up.

Comment

Lord this man has been a soldier and a warrior for you. Let him be healed to continue as a testimony to your glory. Father we ask for supernatural healing, comfort and restoration in the name of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, Amen!

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Prayers to ya!

Comment

Continued prayers!!

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers are keeping me going. Drs. finally started 2nd phase of chemo treatment. Catheter in lungs has helped with breathing, got to drain fluid off lungs daily. Been needing blood transfusions daily. Only 15 treatments to go.

Comment

Good to hear there's progress and you're finding comfort through prayers.
                              Heavenly Father continue to give this servant of yours peace and healing, restoring him to full health. Jesus, you have paid the full price for his restoration and we claim it in your mighty name, Amen!

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X