Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers up!

Comment

Sorry I didn’t update this thread. I dont have health insurance and so it was a toss up if the hospital could get me into rehab (PT) somewhere. The requests for charity rehab were all denied. Been Having some difficulty with recovery this week. My eyes aren’t quite back to normal and yes I’ve been posting on other threads wishing to be normal again and to feel normal. I close one eye while typing and do my best to not misspell too many words. Double vision is the reason. It tires my eyes to be on here much. Gotta go see a couple doctors this week for follow up EKG and to get meds refilled. I think one of the blood clots on brain broke up and moved out. That was painful.

Initially while in the hospital, a doctor said there was a clot on the base of brain. Thankfully he said the pressure was low, otherwise a hole would have to be drilled to drain it. I ended up having neurological type hiccups and a strange snorting/gasping thing too. Those hiccups won’t let you sleep or much else. I didn’t get rid of them until after leaving the hospital. The heart doctor said I had another stroke during surgery on my heart. No paraylysis thank God. I never had heart trouble or anything blood clots before. For some reason my body started throwing clots and that’s what nearly killed me. Had a heart attack and strokes. Thank you all for praying. It has for sure been a journey.

Comment

Thanks for the update. We've been praying for you.

Comment

Glad you are able to start recovering MontagueMech. God is there for you and so is the tbh community.

Comment

Thank for update. You’re in many TBHr’s prayers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Continued prayers!

Comment

Continued Prayers!

Comment

Working...
                X