Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m considering of going 100% streaming

Comment

Thanks yall for the suggestions. Hoping I can find an antenna here in Kerrville that will pickup San Antonio mainly Fox.

Comment

I’ll ask around here in Kerrville and see what antenna seems to work best. Honestly I dont

Comment

Been re-watching Top Shot on rouku lately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

We use a ClearStream 4Max antenna, works great, Best Buy, or Walmart.

Comment

Originally posted by cbarnes View Post
              We use a ClearStream 4Max antenna, works great, Best Buy, or Walmart.
              Thanks, will look at them. Guessing rabbit ears are out.

Comment

I use Fubo and get most sports channels and all the locals

Comment

We dropped DirectTV after being with them since 1996. Best thing we ever did. Bought a smart TV and currently run YouTubeTV, Netflix, Peacock, Amazon Prime, and a couple of others. Also bought an external antenna and we have really enjoyed it, and saving money. Win Win

Comment

Originally posted by kerrbow View Post
                    Thanks yall for the suggestions. Hoping I can find an antenna here in Kerrville that will pickup San Antonio mainly Fox.

Look at tvfool to see what your antenna options are. https://www.tvfool.com/?option=com_wrapper&Itemid=29

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Derrik View Post
                      I use Fubo and get most sports channels and all the locals
                      This. You can add outdoor channel and Sportsmans if you want them.

Comment

I've got an antenna for local channels. And also have the LG smart TV plugged into my wifi. Got tons of free TV online, including several listed above. Lots of free apps to download as well. My ISP/Wifi is $35 month. It's not real fast Wifi. But does the job.

Comment

I knew you guys would have the answers I needed. If TBH was all that I had I would be able to survive. Thanks guys n gals.

Comment

We ditched DirecTV a couple years ago. Installed an antenna, feeding an HD Homerun device for streaming the signal to multiple devices through the router, set up an Emby Server on one of the computers for the TV guide and for DVR of programming. Works great, and the HD signal is better, smoother than the dish was. For streaming we have Amazon Prime, a shared Hulu account, and PlutoTV (free).

Comment

Originally posted by SharpEnd View Post
                              We ditched DirecTV a couple years ago. Installed an antenna, feeding an HD Homerun device for streaming the signal to multiple devices through the router, set up an Emby Server on one of the computers for the TV guide and for DVR of programming. Works great, and the HD signal is better, smoother than the dish was. For streaming we have Amazon Prime, a shared Hulu account, and PlutoTV (free).
                              This old man would be a raving lunatic if I tried to hook that up myself. About all I am good for is plugging the cord into the electrical plug

Comment

Working...
                              X