No announcement yet.

The story of Mor'dette. BIG Hog Down!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I sure hope my two girls take a liking to hunting like your granddaughter has.

Big congrats to the huntress!!

Comment

Thanks guys, Gabby has read all of the comments and says 'Thank you TBH!'

It was a fun hunt for sure. Already looking forward to the next adventure.

Comment

UPDATE: Last Fall I went through the freezer to clear some space for the season. I came across the hog head, that I had intended of making into euro but hadn't. I took it to my local processor/taxi to go ahead and finish it up. We were out and about the other day and I got a text from him that it was ready. I took a detour towards his shop to pick it up. Gabby asked where we were going and I told her we had an order ready. She looked confused. Shortly before getting there she asked what deer we were picking up? By now she had figured out that we didn't have anything to pickup...at least in her mind. When we showed up, they went back and walked up. Once she saw what we were picking up, she lit up in excitement. Things got more interesting....He pointed out that the hog had been shot before, and appears to have a bullet lodged in the lower jaw!

Thoughts? Anyone seen anything like this before? Thinking about taking to the vet for xray Would that be wierd?
        Attached Files

Comment

Good stuff. Certainly looks like he something lodge in his bone.

Comment

Now, there’s a young lady who walks with purpose!

Comment

Originally posted by louieagarcia View Post
              UPDATE: Last Fall I went through the freezer to clear some space for the season. I came across the hog head, that I had intended of making into euro but hadn't. I took it to my local processor/taxi to go ahead and finish it up. We were out and about the other day and I got a text from him that it was ready. I took a detour towards his shop to pick it up. Gabby asked where we were going and I told her we had an order ready. She looked confused. Shortly before getting there she asked what deer we were picking up? By now she had figured out that we didn't have anything to pickup...at least in her mind. When we showed up, they went back and walked up. Once she saw what we were picking up, she lit up in excitement. Things got more interesting....He pointed out that the hog had been shot before, and appears to have a bullet lodged in the lower jaw!

Thoughts? Anyone seen anything like this before? Thinking about taking to the vet for xray Would that be wierd?

She is growing up way too fast Dad! Good stuff! Cool mount!

Comment

Great shot Gabby. Congrats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Great job Gabby!!

Comment

Missed this first time around. Congrats to Gabby.

Cool mount. Wonder if it was just a nasty infection around the teeth? Is it just me or does the right side of her mouth look swollen in the pics?

Comment

Way to go girl,nice sow.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                      X