Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video editing software for the technically challenged...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it Oneshot, or Openshot? Searching Oneshot isn't getting me video editors, lol.

Comment

Following

Comment

Thanks for all the input guys, looks like I am on my way now.

I've got OpenShot downloaded and am watching some Youtube instruction videos now. Looks like it is exactly what I was looking for and put together in a way even I can understand easily, plus lots of capability. For anyone following that is interested here is a really good instructional video.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLWXlc1BW-I"]🎥 OpenShot Video Editor Tutorial - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Jethro View Post
          Thanks for all the input guys, looks like I am on my way now.

I've got OpenShot downloaded and am watching some Youtube instruction videos now. Looks like it is exactly what I was looking for and put together in a way even I can understand easily, plus lots of capability. For anyone following that is interested here is a really good instructional video.

🎥 OpenShot Video Editor Tutorial - YouTube
          Yes I'm so sorry- it is Openshot. I use this you so if you want to pick my brain a little, I'll gladly help with the basics.

Comment

Well, thanks to you guys I ran through my first attempt at a compilation video. Considering I jammed through it pretty fast just learning I think it turned out pretty dang good!

This video shows some of the coyotes we have called up this spring using mouth calls I have turned on my lathe. I have made 20+ calls since I started making them in March and every one of them that we

Comment

There's some pretty good free video software that has some high fallutin' capabilities, but you don't need to use all those capabilities. You can just learn a few basic stuff about cutting and pasting, and this software will work great. There are YouTube videos that will show you how to do it. Here is the software I use, and I'm not that savvy either.

DaVinci Resolve

Comment

Working...
              X