Good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
      Good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Agreed!

Comment

The list of big name golfers that have resigned from the PGA tour to join LIV golf absolutely crack me up.

They fall into two categories, extreme ddouchhers or older and near the end of their career.

Ian Poulter - fits both categories
        Graeme McDowell - older
        Charl Schwartzel - older
        Louis Oosthuizen - older
        Lee Westwood - older
        Sergio - fits both categories
        Kevin Na - fits both categories
        DJ - not really either but loves cocaine
        Brooke Koepka - ddouchhers
        Bryson - ddouchhers
        Reed - extreme ddouchhers and cheater
        Phil -fits both categories

The players that I find shocking to join LIV are: Abraham Ancher and Talor Gooch both great young golfers that are not disliked.

Comment

The only one that I hated to see go was DJ. I could care less about the rest of the bigger names like Phil, Bryson and Reed. Phil is washed up and lucked into the PGA last year and Reed is a tool that nobody likes

Comment

It is hard for me to blame any of these guys for taking the money...old or young. Pat Perez got $10m and he is a 46 year old pga grinder. It would take him 10 years or more to make that kind of scratch. Monday qualifying and getting into whatever events he can get. I don't know what they are paying the younger lesser known guys but you can bet it is a lot more than they would likely make on the pga.
            I'm just mad that my game is only worth a $5 for 5 bag of Arby's and that is if I'm buying. Playing a sport for a job is pretty **** cool. I don't care who is paying you.

Comment

Originally posted by tfrye View Post
              The list of big name golfers that have resigned from the PGA tour to join LIV golf absolutely crack me up.

They fall into two categories, extreme ddouchhers or older and near the end of their career.

Graeme McDowell - older
              Charl Schwartzel - older
              Louis Oosthuizen - older
              Lee Westwood - older
              Bryson - ddouchhers

The players that I find shocking to join LIV are: Abraham Ancher and Talor Gooch both great young golfers that are not disliked.
              There is more than one cheater on that list. They better hope the Saudis don’t play local rules. The penalty is likely more than one or two strokes.

Comment

Looks like the PGA suddenly found a bunch of money for tournaments with no cuts

They are feeling the heat

Comment

I dont really care what any of these men do. It doesnt affect my golf watching one way or the other. I dont watch much tv as it is, so I dont imagine I'll be watching any LIV tournaments. I do believe the players that decided to cash in will render themselves irrelavant in a short amount of time. The PGA isnt going to lose this battle. Kinda like all the upstart football leagues trying to take on the NFL over the years.

Comment

Originally posted by tfrye View Post

Graeme McDowell - older
                    Charl Schwartzel - older
                    Louis Oosthuizen - older
                    Lee Westwood - older
                    Bryson - ddouchhers

I believe you have summed that up beautifully, and accurately.

Originally posted by LWC View Post
                    It is hard for me to blame any of these guys for taking the money...old or young. Pat Perez got $10m and he is a 46 year old pga grinder. It would take him 10 years or more to make that kind of scratch. Monday qualifying and getting into whatever events he can get. I don't know what they are paying the younger lesser known guys but you can bet it is a lot more than they would likely make on the pga.
                    I'm just mad that my game is only worth a $5 for 5 bag of Arby's and that is if I'm buying. Playing a sport for a job is pretty **** cool. I don't care who is paying you.
                    I don't blame them too much either....aside from the ones who were made ridiculously rich by the PGA tour and what comes along with it. Their COMPLETE BULL**** rhetoric about "growing the game" and all that other nonsense makes me nauseous. And for that reason I hope none of them are ever allowed back to a PGA event, or any major.

Comment

I don't blame them too much either....aside from the ones who were made ridiculously rich by the PGA tour and what comes along with it. Their COMPLETE BULL**** rhetoric about "growing the game" and all that other nonsense makes me nauseous. And for that reason I hope none of them are ever allowed back to a PGA event, or any major.
                      This^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

The only major the PGA controls is the PGA championship....so good luck with the others keeping them out......

PGA cant compete with this money...LIV will grow and its probaby the beginning of the end of the PGA tour as we know it

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                          I dont really care what any of these men do. It doesnt affect my golf watching one way or the other. I dont watch much tv as it is, so I dont imagine I'll be watching any LIV tournaments. I do believe the players that decided to cash in will render themselves irrelavant in a short amount of time. The PGA isnt going to lose this battle. Kinda like all the upstart football leagues trying to take on the NFL over the years.
                          My opinion also.

So glad some of those guys are gone. And lost some big and future endorsements.

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                            The only major the PGA controls is the PGA championship....so good luck with the others keeping them out......
                            I'm well aware. That doesn't mean the USGA, Masters, and R&A, can't keep them out if they have the balls to do so.

I wonder how the whores will feel when the Saudis whack the next journalist, or maybe a caddie....? Once you take money from terrorists, you get whatever happens next.

Comment

Golf is not the nap taking sport it once was. Too loud anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill M View Post
                                Golf is not the nap taking sport it once was. Too loud anymore.

Anybody else get tired of the blimp buzzing sound during the US Open? I'm hard of hearing but that frequency of the **** blimp must be right in my wheelhouse

Comment

Working...
                                X