Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats!

Comment

Congrats; this is something we as a society don't see much anymore. Marriage is Work, and you two are a testament it can still be done!!

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

Congratulations

Comment

Congratulations! Y’all look too young to be married for 45 years though.

Comment

Congratulations! Y’all look too young to be married for 45 years though.

Comment

Congratulations you guys!

Comment

Thanks for all of the kind comments guys. It’s been a great day so far, even if both of us are at work today. Interesting enough through this thread I have reconnected with an old friend. Bucknaked and I were friends along time ago and lost contact with each other more than 35 years ago. We even exchanged some PMs a few weeks ago and still didn’t realize we knew each other in a prior life. Both of our avatar pictures need to be redone I guess. Well anyway, I look forward to catching up with him and his lovely wife Monica soon.

Comment

Waydago!!

Comment

Congratulations. My wife and I made 46 years on April 24th of this year. High School sweethearts as well.

Comment

You are blessed sir.

Comment

Congrats to you and your bride Terry ! My wife and I are coming up on forty years in August.

Comment

Grats amigo!

We’ll be celebrating our 20th soon, your place of the most likely destination unless something bad happens.

Comment

Congratulations to both of you, and hope and prey for many more brotha.

Comment

Yea, I’m thinking you had to run from the high school over to the elementary school to get with that girl…she be half your age.[emoji51]
                                Congratulations on another milestone.
                                God is good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X