2022 NCAA Baseball Postseason Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 3DW5 View Post
    Dale it appears they might have a tad more money flowing in as of late. This is the 2021 data.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Reckon this is what ole nick is worried about? . .

Comment

He’s just hacked about the #1 recruiting class.

But back to baseball, I could see Arkansas winning 2 against Ole Miss, I do not see A&M beating OU twice…. But regardless, has been one of the more enjoyable College baseball seasons in recent memories.
      FWIW TCU will be good next year.

Comment

I really enjoyed the Aggie pitching performance by the starter yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
          This may be the first and only day I’ll root for agies, need them to push Owho into a Thursday game, of course doesn’t matter unless Arkansas wins two straight.
          Let’s both win two straight.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffK View Post
            Let’s both win two straight.
            I’m in for that.

Comment

Analysts talking this morning about no CWS win so far of less than 4 runs. They’ve all been relative blowouts (or actual blowouts). Prediction was as we near the final stretch there’s going to be some epic walk offs. Looking forward to really good baseball. Hoping any walkoffs needed are in the Aggies favor. Gotta win today to play another day. Let’s go win the whole d@mn thing!

Comment

Let's go Ole Miss. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                  Let's go Ole Miss. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

[emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

My 3 future bets are still alive on Ole Miss, Oklahoma & Arkansas

Comment

Go Rebs.....

Comment

Originally posted by TxMedic View Post
                        You mean like that 1939 football Natty y’all always bring up. When you have twice the number of Natty’s (6) as total wins in CWS history (3), we can talk history…good luck this year, been a good run for y’all.
                        I honestly don’t think any Aggie brings up 1939. We really don’t need to, because our little longhorn brother seems to have the date etched deeply into their brains. We’ve won 1, who cares when it was. We’re busy preparing for the next one.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                          I honestly don’t think any Aggie brings up 1939. We really don’t need to, because our little longhorn brother seems to have the date etched deeply into their brains. We’ve won 1, who cares when it was. We’re busy preparing for the next one.

Wait wait...I thought yall won 3?

Comment

Comment

You really need some substance to your game...

Comment

Not "the best baseball team of all time" but, certainly looked like they had more than enough to win it all. It didn't take long to expose a bull pin that was very weak. Once you got past the starters, Texas was in trouble. Lose a starter? They went from very good to middle of the pack. Hitting carried this team and that is always a recipe for disaster.

Comment

Working...
                                X