Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 3DW5 View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    God bless College Station and the Fighting Texas Aggies.

Comment

We all know that was a huge win for y’all. Congrats and good luck in the tournament. Lots of ball to be played. Hook’em

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
        Congrats to the good Ags.

Disappointing end to the season, but it’s hard to be too mad when it ends in Omaha.

Congrats to AT on a fantastic career, It’s been a pleasure to watch how you and the boys play the game! Know that it means a lot to the young guys watching you, and their dads trying to steer them along through the great game. Best of luck with whatever is next, and don’t be a stranger.[emoji1598]

I concur! It was a pleasure!

Comment

Have they done a welfare check and who are the "good ags" asking for a friend?

Comment

A good year for the longhorns. Kinda shocked their bats didn’t show up like expected.

The Ags pitching staff had an outstanding day today between Dallas, Palisch, and Rudis closing it out.

Comment

Hats off to you Ags. What’s up with the Pringles can?

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                We all know that was a huge win for y’all. Congrats and good luck in the tournament. Lots of ball to be played. Hook’em

I don’t know about that. Didn’t they beat us at home earlier this season?

Comment

Nothing else needs to be said. LOL

Comment

Yes you keep telling yourself that. Thanks for the congrats though.

Comment

It was just a win! Might be our last this year.

Comment

Glad to get the Omaha monkey off our back. We’ve never won a game at Omaha in my adult life. That first loss hurt though. Every game is an elimination game now. Glad our bats could outshine the pitching and defense. That’s been our saving grace since we got hot. Texas didn’t bring their A game today. Great squad and a dangerous team, but that’s baseball. I know the others in the CWS are glad to see them gone. Certainly not a team you want to have to win 2/3 from. Congrats to the horns on a great season. I know it’s not what y’all wanted, but anytime your season comes to a close in Omaha, it’s a good one. Ags continue to play with house money and I’ll keep riding it.

Gig ‘em!

Comment

**** OU is good!

Comment

Originally posted by Kingfisher789 View Post
                            Hats off to you Ags. What’s up with the Pringles can?
                            After a win one of the coaches said you just can't have one. Just like Pringles. So they started bringing Pringles to the dugout and eating them after a hit. I'm not sure about the player feeding the guy in the large Pringles can though. That was odd.

Sent from my LE2127 using Tapatalk

Comment

They’re all big wins in Omaha.

Comment

All within the same pitch. Just look at the sip guy to the left of it. Pretty much sums it up. He’s obviously real proud. Gig’em!

Comment

Working...
                                X