2022 NCAA Baseball Postseason Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
    Not quite [emoji23]. But how about that SEC. They gonna win another game today!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Probably.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
      You don't because you're stoned

IMO, nothing wrong with the current CWS format. RPI has been stressed all season long. The best 8 teams earned the right to play in Omaha, often times beating one of the super regional hosts. Accept your teams matchup and go out and kick arse.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
        You don't because you're stoned.
        I wish. Unfortunately not.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
          Probably.

Its a guarantee in case you haven't checked the teams..

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
            So who do you go to? The AP who don't really even seem to care to cover it? The coaches who are obviously biased??
            It's pretty clear, the playoff committee

I don't know the answer, but I'm confident in saying there's no such thing as a 'good loss'. The coaches are less biased than you think. Sure, there will always be a debate over the last handful of teams vying for a spot

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post

IMO, nothing wrong with the current CWS format. RPI has been stressed all season long. The best 8 teams earned the right to play in Omaha, often times beating one of the super regional hosts. Accept your teams matchup and go out and kick arse.
              Ole Miss is not one of the best 8 teams in the country.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post

Playoff committee member #1..

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                  Its a guarantee in case you haven't checked the teams..
                  I have. Guaranteed.

Comment

For the second straight year a 50+ win team that looked unbeatable didn’t even make the final eight. That’s part of what makes college baseball so fun to watch. There will no doubt be plenty of battles and big moments in what’s left.

Looks like my prediction on the other side of the bracket has aged well so far.

Texas and OU win tomorrow. We’ll get another shot at the Irish!

Comment

Go cough hack spit Irish.

Comment

Dang…..we just need DMo to finish stir this pot. I thought piggy put Calli where they belong today. Please Lord let Texas win tomorrow…I don’t want to hear that noise all year long.

Comment

No doubt there are a number of travel ball dads on this tread. The evidence is overwhelming with all the whining and excuses.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                            No doubt there are a number of travel ball dads on this tread. The evidence is overwhelming with all the whining and excuses.
                            LOL ^^^^^ This is funny. None of the final 8 teams should have fans griping about anything. If they win they win. If they lose, well they made it to Omaha for some additional summer baseball that most teams in the country had to watch on tv. Ole Miss was one of those “hot” teams down the stretch that can actually hit the ball consistently. They just keep dropping in singles here and there this evening.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                              Based on their CURRENT performance they certainly are. They traveled to MIA and went 3-0. Then travelled to USM and went 2-0. They’re peaking at the right time and over the last 6 games Ole Miss has outscored the opposition 51 - 12. As an LSU fan, Ole Miss is one of our most hated rivals. I hope they lose every game, but you gotta give credit where it’s due. The Rebels are playing very good and confident baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingfisher789 View Post
                                Dang…..we just need DMo to finish stir this pot. I thought piggy put Calli where they belong today. Please Lord let Texas win tomorrow…I don’t want to hear that noise all year long.

Couldn’t be worse than the first 10 games tu won. They were a shoe in to the cws final.

Let them play all the games first!

Congrats to the winners…

Comment

Working...
                                X