Clear All

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
    I deserve it. It's funny.

Game on Sunday.
    Naaa, we good. You still my bro!!

See y’all Sunday!!

Comment

2022 NCAA Baseball Postseason Thread

I’m not sure if a program has ever won both the mens and women series in the same year. But, this could be it. Skip has them boys rollin’.

All Texas send off on Sunday at 1:00. Gordon has been pretty good. Hopefully he’s ready to deal.
      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      Last edited by Chad C; 06-17-2022, 08:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
        Naaa, we good. You still my bro!!

See y’all Sunday!!
        It will be fun.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Tree says hi.

I'd be shocked but you never know. Hitting in the desert is a lot different than the Midwest.

Comment

Texas will clearly have the advantage from the mound. Aggies just not hitting consistently ever since the Super Regionals. The odds are stacked heavily against them for Sunday’s game. I was impressed with Tucker coming in for relief. Five strikeouts in three innings.

Comment

Originally posted by ByronB View Post
              Texas will clearly have the advantage from the mound. Aggies just not hitting consistently ever since the Super Regionals. The odds are stacked heavily against them for Sunday’s game. I was impressed with Tucker coming in for relief. Five strikeouts in three innings.
              Aggies are hitting just fine. 7 spots from an inept pitching staff are hard to overcome for any offense, especially at this level. 8 runs should be enough to win most games.

Comment

Seems if Texas pitches well, their bats are there too. If Texas pitching is in suck mode the bats seems to be awol. There are outliers but it’s not often that the bats keep up and save the day from ****ty pitching like game 2 of the super ….

Comment

Game on today!

Comment

Would much rather see them in the winners bracket, but we had a great time at the game. Aggies-Horns should be a good matchup tomorrow. Sooners and Irish are both hot at the right time.

My prediction for the other side of the bracket is between Arkansas and Ole Miss. Which probably guarantees it will be Auburn or Stanford.

Comment

Tree was the #2 overall seed from the baseball factory of California. Don't OD on the SEC cool aid.

Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 06-18-2022, 09:01 AM.

Comment

Tree was the #2 overall seed from the baseball factory of California. Don't OD on the SEC cool aid.

That is why they play the game, enjoy BoB.

Comment

A Cali school hasn’t won it in almost 10 years. [emoji2369]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Oh I agree they are legit. I just think Arkansas and Ole Miss are both hot at the right time.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                              A Cali school hasn’t won it in almost 10 years. [emoji2369]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Yeah but where do you think Oregon State and Arizona get their players?

Comment

Whoo Pig!

Comment

Working...
                                X