No announcement yet.

2022 NCAA Baseball Postseason Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How much pitching will we have to burn to end this dumpster fire? More than we have, that's for sure.

Comment

Might be time for a position player to pitch to save the arms.

Comment

Man we can’t catch a break. Foul off our foot and we are out. Hit them on the knob of the bat and take your free base and keep the inning alive. That should be reviewable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
          Might be time for a position player to pitch to save the arms.
          For what? The same **** show as today? Get the BBQ fired up, it’s another 2 and Q series.

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
            4 runs is the largest deficit ever overcame at the CWS. The caliber of baseball is usually a little different in Omaha.
            CWS History 101 : The USC Trojans went to bat in the B9 inning trailing Minnesota, 7-0. The Gophers’ pitcher, a hard-throwing right-hander Dave Winfield, had allowed 1 infield single in the sixth inning while striking out 15. Winnfield threw 140 pitches and had to be relieved after 1 out in the 9th. USC ended up scoring 8 runs to defeat the Gophers 8-7.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
              CWS History 101 : The USC Trojans went to bat in the B9 inning trailing Minnesota, 7-0. The Gophers’ pitcher, a hard-throwing right-hander Dave Winfield, had allowed 1 infield single in the sixth inning while striking out 15. Winnfield threw 140 pitches and had to be relieved after 1 out in the 9th. USC ended up scoring 8 runs to defeat the Gophers 8-7.
              The 4 run thing is this stadium.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

slowly making up that gap in the score.

Comment

New run total record. 20 runs scored with 2 innings to play.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntertex View Post
                    slowly making up that gap in the score.
                    chip, chip, chip away .... 4 runs to make up with 6 outs remaining

Comment

Wouldn’t ever count out either of those offenses. Same for the Horns. This one could get more interesting real quick.

Comment

Our pitchers have really “Amber’d” the bed. 10 walks and 3 hit batters. Unreal.

Comment

I said OR

Comment

Congrats Sooners, you have a great ball club!! Maybe we’ll see ya again.

Comment

Congrats OKTX

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                                Our pitchers have really “Amber’d” the bed. 10 walks and 3 hit batters. Unreal.
                                Let’s also not forget the great fielding by our pitchers today!!

Comment

Working...
                                X