2022 NCAA Baseball Postseason Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
    Vitallo is an obnoxious *****, and that team acts just like him.
    Didn’t a couple of their coaches get tossed today?

Comment

2022 NCAA Baseball Postseason Thread

Originally posted by RLB View Post
      Didn’t a couple of their coaches get tossed today?

I know the pitching coach got tossed, which will result in an additional 3 game suspension due also getting ejected in the Vitalo “bump” game earlier in the season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      My Flickr Photos

Comment

Too many LOB.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
          It goes something like this.

For the initial regional rounds of the tournament, the higher seeded team is always the home team. Once the initial regional round is completed, the NCAA uses the following three step process:

Step 1) The team has been the home team fewer times during the tournament becomes the home team.

Step 2) If both teams were the home team the same number of times, count the number of times each team was the visiting team during the tournament. The team that was the visiting team more often during the tournament becomes the home team.

Step 3) If both teams were the home team and visiting team the same number of times and the teams met previously during the tournament, the visitor in the immediately preceding game between the two teams becomes the home team.

Step 4) If both teams were the home team and visiting team the same number of times and the teams did not previously meet during the tournament, the team that was the visitor in its most recent, preceding game becomes the home team.

Step 5) If both teams were the home team and visiting team the same number of times, the teams did not previously meet during the tournament, and both teams were the visitor (or home team) in their most recent, preceding game, then the home team is decided by a coin flip.
          That proves the NCAA has no clue what they are doing. If you are hosting you should be home team 1st & 3rd games, visitirs the 2nd.

Comment

Let’s not leave the bases loaded again this inning….

Comment

Like clockwork. Aggies bats come alive late in the game.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntertex View Post
                Like clockwork. Aggies bats come alive late in the game.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
                7th inning is magic . .

Comment

Pitching change for a Louisville. Big AB coming up for Rock!

Comment

Heck of a game but Aggies need to take control right now.

Been a heck of a day of baseball all day.

Comment

Dang. Way too many runners left on base. Need better RISP hitting to win against quality teams like this.

Comment

I’ve watched every game today, great baseball all the way around. Come on Ags!

Comment

How do you look at 3 strikes with the bases loaded?!?!?!

Left the bases loaded in 4 of 8 innings at this point. Wow.

Comment

Frustrating.

Comment

Great double! Let’s go!

Comment

Boom!

Comment

Working...
                                X