Speckled trout on the beaches yet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kyle1974 View Post
    He has caught a lot of nice trout but he’s never busted 30”.

Funny story. 6-7 years ago one of the neighbors was asking me if my son Cameron had a tendency to exaggerate or maybe lie a little bit.

I asked him in what sense.

He said, I don’t man… he’s always talking about all the fish he catches and that last weekend he caught two 30” trout in back to back casts.

I said, oh yeah. He’s lying. One was 29” and the other was 29.5” [emoji1787]

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Geez that boy will have his own TV show one day. And rightfully so. Great job Dad.

Comment

Awesome

Comment

Heard there was some studs caught at PINS yesterday. If rain will hold off we’ll try it tomorrow.

Comment

I love it when the beachfront gets right. Congrats to everyone on the trophy fish. My boys got in on some action in POC. Even my Mom and wife joined in during some
            stormy conditions Saturday morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Speckled trout on the beaches yet

My Mom, who turns 75 in January, got knocked down by a wave in the surf Saturday morning in stormy conditions. She walked to the beach. Found a piece of plastic. Took out her hearing aids and set them in the container she found afraid they would get damaged by the saltwater. Walked back into the surf and strung a fish on her next cast on a soft plastic. She’s unbelievable. Between her and my boys I just enjoy the show!

I’ve turned into a boat driver and love every minute of it. [emoji51]

Comment

Glad she’s ok!

They dang sure don’t make them like they used to! Strong willed woman!

Comment

Fished the surf on Bolivar Saturday morning and only caught 1 keeper on a mirrodine 17mr. Wind picked up and blew it out Saturday afternoon and Sunday morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                    My Mom, who turns 75 in January, got knocked down by a wave in the surf Saturday morning in stormy conditions. She walked to the beach. Found a piece of plastic. Took out her hearing aids and set them in the container she found afraid they would get damaged by the saltwater. Walked back into the surf and strung a fish on her next cast on a soft plastic. She’s unbelievable. Between her and my boys I just enjoy the show!

I’ve turned into a boat driver and love every minute of it. [emoji51]

Truly blessed, Brutha

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

Comment

If I lived near the coast I'd fish 4 to 5 days a week for sure

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

Comment

Surf looked nice on the cams this am. Anyone been down to check it out?

Comment

Working...
                        X