2022 WCWSCollege Softball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
    Dolcini aint right. This was over before it started.
    I think she is flat worn out.

Comment

Originally posted by slayer View Post
      Czech beat OU State I her last outing

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
      Originally posted by Smart View Post
      Czech has been solid. …. She got us past OSU and then succumb to the heat in game 2. …
      Maybe so but she has also given up a lot of runs and had to be "rescued".

Comment

Our girls are worn out. It was too tall a task for amyone though. Winning a series against this team with Boomer Sooner being blasted over the PA.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

It has been OU and the also rans all season long.

I figure OU hits the gas tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
          Last edited by Chad C; 06-09-2022, 12:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
            Our girls are worn out. It was too tall a task for amyone though. Winning a series against this team with Boomer Sooner being blasted over the PA.

LOL...Im not really sure that is a factor. They have missed enough innings to miss 10 games this year because they are run ruling teams. They have a great eye at the plate and are a scoring machine.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post

I'd be willing to wager they would beat Texas on any field regardless of whats being played on the PA. Pretty sure the PA music has nothing to do with how you play on the field. I guess everyone needs an excuse on why they lose though.

Comment

I know that. It's just annoying and shouldn't be allowed at a nuetral site championship series. Lol.

I'm proud of our girls for going as far as they did unexpectedly. I knew they had no chance in this series. OU is the far better team. Everyone knows that.

Comment

They play Boomer Sooner when they score, there’s a reason why you didn’t hear, I’ve Been Working on the Railroad. 😂🤣😂

Comment

Originally posted by bowaddict40 View Post
                    Maybe so but she has also given up a lot of runs and had to be "rescued".

You talking about in game 2 of OSU, 30 minutes after she pitched the entire 1st game, in the heat and the coach decided he needed to go with the hot hand (afterwards he said it was a bad decision on his part)? She gave up 5 runs in 3 innings when she was gassed due to the heat after not allowing a single run in game 1. She also gave up 0 ER to Arizona the game before that. She may get hammered tonight but she had a pretty solid series when Dolcini started having arm problems.

Comment

Texas needs to start Sophia Simpson. Seems the teams rallies around her.

Comment

Originally posted by JVasquez View Post
                        Texas needs to start Sophia Simpson. Seems the teams rallies around her.
                        I think she had a red tide issue last night, came in and had to leave to change uniforms. Came back and couldn't hit the zone.

Comment

Go Lady Horns!

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                            I think she had a red tide issue last night, came in and had to leave to change uniforms. Came back and couldn't hit the zone.
                            Maybe so but she’s gonna be the future or Texas softball and she’s gamer. She graduated with my daughter.

Comment

Good start for Czech and the girls...

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                                They play Boomer Sooner when they score, there’s a reason why you didn’t hear, I’ve Been Working on the Railroad. [emoji23][emoji1787][emoji23]
                                You're such an idiot. Lol. The Eyes of Texas isn't the fight song. [emoji23][emoji1787][emoji23]

Comment

Working...
                                X