X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No issues for me on Chrome

Comment

Throughout this whole "issue" I have had zero issues other than the site was slow for a while a few days ago and earlier. Zero redirects, and such. I use Foxfire on both my phone and laptop... Y'all might ditch that dang Googler... My past issues went away when I did that a few years back.

Comment

Not fixed.
        Test ran.
        Totally uninstall Chrome, reloaded Chrome.
        Typed in address
        Went straight to **** site.
        Went to select desktop site
        Back working with limited functionality
        mainly can't load pics a problem I have never had before this jack.
        Good luck I know this has to be frustrating and costly.

Update:
        Tested Firefox
        Get the need to update due to recent hacks. It's the latest version available.
        Select desktop site and it works but same can't attach pics
        Last edited by dbaio1; 06-08-2022, 04:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dbaio1 View Post
          Not fixed.
          Test ran.
          Totally uninstall Chrome, reloaded Chrome.
          Typed in address
          Went straight to **** site.
          Went to select desktop site
          Back working with limited functionality
          mainly can't load pics a problem I have never had before this jack.
          Good luck I know this has to be frustrating and costly.

Update:
          Tested Firefox
          Get the need to update due to recent hacks. It's the latest version available.
          Select desktop site and it works but same can't attach pics
          Deleting the software and reloading it does not clear your browsing history or cookies. Try clearing your cashe, cookies and history, then reload the software after deleting it...

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2505.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	104.3 KB
ID:	24686052

Test pic... This is Firefox...
          As a matter of fact, it runs better now than before the hack... When I open a thread and close it, it now shows that thread as read for me... before the hack, it did not do that. Had to refresh the page to get the newly read threads to show as read...

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
            Deleting the software and reloading it does not clear your browsing history or cookies. Try clearing your cashe, cookies and history, then reload the software after deleting it...

[ATTACH]1091810[/ATTACH]

Test pic... This is Firefox...
            As a matter of fact, it runs better now than before the hack... When I open a thread and close it, it now shows that thread as read for me... before the hack, it did not do that. Had to refresh the page to get the newly read threads to show as read...
            I have cleared browsing history and cache on both Firefox and Chrome and just did it all again. Still only works if I have desktop site selected. If I don't it goes to some super sick **** site. This is a bad one.

Comment

Never had a problem on laptop or AT&T phone.

Comment

I have even tested it on someones phone that has never been on TBH. Did a Google search to pull up the site, clicked on site same thing went to **** site. Selected desktop site and was able to get in.

Comment

The only issues im having between chrome, internet explorer and tapa is no notifications on tapa

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

No issues here on my laptops or my phone. Haven't even had as much as a flicker. Firefox and Tapatalk user here.

Comment

I checked and still the same issue on my end. I have been able to acess tbh this whole time but only with java script off.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                        No issues here on my laptops or my phone. Haven't even had as much as a flicker. Firefox and Tapatalk user here.

Same here with Android S20 Tapa, and desktop/firefox.

Comment

Still redirects to ****

Comment

No issues on any PC based browser what so ever.
                            No issue on Android phone using Tapatalk
                            Using any browser on Android phone and not having the desktop site selected and the hack rears its ugly head. This is a booger of a bug obviously. Good luck and thank you to the admins for their continued efforts. Can't be cheap trying to fix this bug either.

Comment

Still getting this email.

Someone has tried to log into your account on TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums with an incorrect password at least 5 times. This person has been prevented from attempting to login to your account for the next 15 minutes.

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 107.77.208.19

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

On my Android phone I get redirected as well (I am on a laptop right now). Various sites but a lot of what has been mentioned already. (I just saw this thread because I have not been on in awhile because of my phone)

I thought it was a virus I picked up somehow but I don't have trouble on any other site(s). All other sites load and allow me to browse no problem.

Comment

Working...
                                X