2019 Colorado reviews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2019 Colorado reviews

anyone have 1st hand experience with a 2019 Colorado with an 8 speed transmission? i have read some reviews that report lots of problems to include shuttering/clunking noises. some reports state a fluid change fixed the issue while others say the problems continued. anyone that has had any issues please advise/chime in.

i have read reports/articles that GM has had issues with both of the 8 speed transmissions. this would include the transmissions for full size trucks and mid size trucks.

Anyone?

Comment

Get an extended warranty. Torque converter/ AT failure typical

Comment

I have a 17 and 18, no issues with the 17. The 18 started having symptoms at 35k replaced the transmission fluid and all good no issues at 50k now. It's like any issue if you don't get it fixed in a timely matter it will lead to bigger problem.

Comment

I had a 17 4x4 that was lifted. We pulled a 19 foot camper for at least 25,000 miles before trading it in. It pulled several large passes in Colorado. The only problems I had with it was programming issues with the navigation and radio when we first got it. Fuel mileage was better than a Tacoma and it came with a lot more luxury items.

Comment

Working...
          X