Mini truck vs side by side

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mini truck vs side by side

It has to have air conditioning to be in the conversation for “the best”.[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Dale Moser; 05-30-2022, 09:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
      It has to have air conditioning to be in the conversation for “the best”.[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Then side SXS wins ! Blows right in the front rain or shine.

Comment

[QUOTE=trophy8;16240411]Guess it depends on what SxS you compare it to. I finally bought a Can Am defender crew. It’ll 100% run circles around a jeep, mini truck, samurai, etc. It’s a hoss. But yeah no heat or AC.[/QUOTE

It should for 17-25k or more. I’m not looking for speed @ the ranch, but I can run 65 down the road to get feed or supplies if needed $4,800. Lol

Comment

[quote=Hoytbowhunter;16240615]
          Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
          Guess it depends on what SxS you compare it to. I finally bought a Can Am defender crew. It’ll 100% run circles around a jeep, mini truck, samurai, etc. It’s a hoss. But yeah no heat or AC.[/QUOTE

It should for 17-25k or more. I’m not looking for speed @ the ranch, but I can run 65 down the road to get feed or supplies if needed $4,800. Lol
          First one I’ve had. And I’m VERY glad I bought it. This ranch is rough. Would tear my truck up pretty fast. I get it though. I wanted one just cuz. Was the perfect excuse I mean need

Comment

Lol, yes Sir sounds like a great need.
            Last edited by Hoytbowhunter; 05-31-2022, 05:11 PM.

Comment

Price of a SXS was a deal killer for my 41 acres and meager budget. I went golf cart and upgraded it. It's very capable.

Comment

Originally posted by Gunnyart View Post
                Price of a SXS was a deal killer for my 41 acres and meager budget. I went golf cart and upgraded it. It's very capable.
                Budget is why I went with the mini. At the time they were $2000-$4000 tops. Now I think they are about equal to a name brand sxs.

At same price they are not even an option (and Ive owned 2). I need 4x4 way too much for a golf cart. Used a bad boy quiet a bit on one ranch… it was horrible! Awesome at first then month by month became just a beating to keep going and rattled enough to eliminate the silence of all electric

Comment

Working...
                X