No announcement yet.

Which UTV???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a 2019 Honda Pioneer 1000 and have enjoyed it a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by bcmuzzy View Post
      Is there someone who could recommend a dealer in Oklahoma that’s reputable and actually knows what their talking about

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Antlers Motorsports in antlers ok?

I’m a Polaris man so that’s my suggestion

Comment

Wait for the mule

Comment

Originally posted by randal View Post
          If i couldn’t get a mule id probably get a can am, after that id get anything that’s not a Polaris..
          This.

I love our Pro FXT.

Comment

Mule Pro 100%. If I absolutely couldn’t wait for the Mule, I’d go CanAm. We beat the h€ll out of all of our Mules on construction sites, and they hold up well. Very low maintenance. I have zero complaints about my Pro FXT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The most frequent maintenance item on a mule pro is the air filter. And it fairly easy to access and change. I love my ‘16 pro mule dx.

Comment

I have had two mules over the years. A 610 and now a 4010. I got the 4010 because of the extra seat. Never had a moments trouble with either of them.

Comment

I have a Honda pioneer 1000-5 and love it. 2 seater wheel base but seats up to 5 when needed. Drives like a dream.
                  Dad has a can am defender hd10 max and it’s a beast too buts it’s huge and long. Go everything though.

Comment

Originally posted by 68rustbucket View Post
                    The most frequent maintenance item on a mule pro is the air filter. And it fairly easy to access and change. I love my ‘16 pro mule dx.
                    We run in pretty dusty/ dirty conditions between WTX, the STX sand sheet, and controlled burns. I've modified the air boxes and it makes a huge difference on how clean the air filters stay. It's no comparison. That is my only complaint about the mule. The old ones had the air intake up in the roll cage and I wish they would have stuck with that on the new ones.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20220330_083956.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	88.5 KB
ID:	24685706

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                    X