No announcement yet.

NRA Convention in Houston this Weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We walked in about 9:15 and parked at the hotel and didn't see a single protester, BIL said they weren't awake yet we might see him on the way out LOL.

Comment

My wife and I made it by today. It was a really nice show. It is huge. Well worth going if you are a member. Got to visit with Gary at the Ruger booth. And I'll probably be buying another Ruger .22 pistol. They seem to have changed to a 1911 style grip instead of the god awful one.

There were about 50 or so protesters located across the street. I couldn't hear what they were yapping about. Then two bikers came cruising down the street. Stopped in front of them and let it rip. Braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa for about 30 seconds. It was hilarious. With the echos bouncing off all the buildings. Finally the cops made them move on. Just when I got video rolling it ended.

Comment

I was wanting to and thinking about going but I woke up this morning remembering how much I hate crowds and driving the Houston freeways. So I'm passing!

Comment

Was there today also. There were maybe 50 anti-gunners after rolled out of bed around noon. Definitely more news media, hoping something breaks out, than protesters. Saw a small group of “proud boys” down the street as well.

Pretty crowded inside but really good show. I loved it.

Comment

Attended the Friday show. Lots of demonstrators across the street but kudos to HPD & DPS for keeping them contained. Had a great visit with Mr Carnivore at the Ruger booth. Always a pleasure to talk with you Gary.

Y’all keep your eyes on what group fights yesterday’s decision by a NY Federal Judge to allow groups to sue Gun Manufacturers for what criminals do with their products. Prices on guns & ammo going up again.

Comment

Originally posted by Tejas Wildlife View Post

Y’all keep your eyes on what group fights yesterday’s decision by a NY Federal Judge to allow groups to sue Gun Manufacturers for what criminals do with their products. Prices on guns & ammo going up again.
              With that type of Judicial mentality will we have the right to sue Budweiser and Ford Motor Co. when a drunk driver kills our loved ones?

Comment

Originally posted by Tejas Wildlife View Post
                Attended the Friday show. Lots of demonstrators across the street but kudos to HPD & DPS for keeping them contained. Had a great visit with Mr Carnivore at the Ruger booth. Always a pleasure to talk with you Gary.

In regards to the prices going up again. That is purely the Establishment at work. Greed rules in our society today and most play both sides.to gain. We have a consumer base that will not fight back by refusing to pay political inflated prices. Win, win for the lobbyist and Establishment.

Comment

Originally posted by stevieray54 View Post
                  You can not get in with out a current NRA membership, same for wives.
                  I am a member, my wife is not.
                  We both got our passes for free.

Attended Friday. Many obnoxious protestors across the street.
                  Many police.
                  Had one activist come up and asked some ignorant questions; I explained that he was wrong and his question was based on a lie (shootings only happen in America).
                  MUCH cool stuff and my legs are still sore from all the walking and I don't feel that I saw it all.
                  Really great crowd, polite, and friendly.
                  I hate Houston traffic, too, but felt it important to attend and show support for the good side.

Comment

Working...
                  X