Been awhile!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
    Your videos give me anxiety! I have this love/hate watching them!

Sent from my SM-A536V using Tapatalk
    Well thanks. It's not as bad as it seems lol

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mtltx View Post
      Always enjoy your videos!
      Thanks man!

Comment

Sweet video. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Rustled Again View Post
          Sweet video. Thanks
          Anytime man! Love making them!

Comment

Originally posted by killerbee View Post
            Thanks Bisch. Found a new lease outside of Ozona!

You need to come see me then! Im in Sonora, only a mile or so off I10.

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Always enjoy the videos! Subscribe on YouTube (I'm Reckon I'll)....when did you pick up the Hobie...must have missed it but remember you use to have an Old Town? How do they compare offshore from someone who has used both?

Comment

Originally posted by Sethmac View Post
                Always enjoy the videos! Subscribe on YouTube (I'm Reckon I'll)....when did you pick up the Hobie...must have missed it but remember you use to have an Old Town? How do they compare offshore from someone who has used both?
                I actually had the hobie first. It's a 2018 and that's the last year the outback was a really great offshore boat imho. Hobie changed some of the outback design in 2019 and it is not the offshore boat it once was. That being said it is a better inshore platform now. As far as the old town big water, I would say if they made the seat adjustable up and down they would have had one of the best in the offshore game. The seat has no up or down adjustment and sets really high for surf launches in bigger surf. I am hoping someone really comes up with a great design in the near future. The two designs that I use are about as good as it gets currently for a offshore kayak imho.

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                  You need to come see me then! Im in Sonora, only a mile or so off I10.

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                  I will do that Bisch we will be sw of Ozona

Comment

Originally posted by killerbee View Post
                    I actually had the hobie first. It's a 2018 and that's the last year the outback was a really great offshore boat imho. Hobie changed some of the outback design in 2019 and it is not the offshore boat it once was. That being said it is a better inshore platform now. As far as the old town big water, I would say if they made the seat adjustable up and down they would have had one of the best in the offshore game. The seat has no up or down adjustment and sets really high for surf launches in bigger surf. I am hoping someone really comes up with a great design in the near future. The two designs that I use are about as good as it gets currently for a offshore kayak imho.

In a Peddle kayak.

Comment

Appreciate the feedback! I wanted to try Bonafides peddle kayak…definitely a purchase I only want to make once.

I just picked up a Native Ultimate tandem used to get the kids out with me when the white bass were running on Grapevine/Denton Creek. Keep up the good work!

Comment

Originally posted by Sethmac View Post
                        Appreciate the feedback! I wanted to try Bonafides peddle kayak…definitely a purchase I only want to make once.

I just picked up a Native Ultimate tandem used to get the kids out with me when the white bass were running on Grapevine/Denton Creek. Keep up the good work!
                        If you want to go offshore in ruff conditions you can't beat a hobie outback 2018 or prior. I also have it on good authority that the hobie revo is a good choice!

Comment

Working...
                        X