Thieves! New Waverly, TX.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
    Gonna be real hard for them to sell that stuff.
    With a shortage in parts they will make a killing. They will have these stripped down in no time and dumb the frame or grind the serial numbers and repaint the frame.

Comment

Originally posted by tvc184 View Post
      When I went to the Police Academy in early 1984, one of the officers instructing part of it said that in his opinion, probably 95% of burglaries were an inside job. He said inside meaning either somebody that was a family member, was a neighbor or a knew one of those two. Basically they knew what they were going to get when they entered. It could be an entire barn full of equipment like this or it could have been to get a PlayStation out of the kids bedroom.

Whatever they were looking for, it was likely not random.
      Thats the stat they teach at FLETC. Its always inside somehow.

Comment

Originally posted by Rwc View Post
        Unreal,\ and on a related note. I read an article just last week on the increase in theft in and around Grimes County. The law enforcement person that was being interviewed blamed the Aggie Express Toll as the number one reason. He had numbers of reported thefts before the toll opened and after. Explained how the thieves now have a straight ease shot from the Houston area up into the county while making there return back south quick to sale or off load the merchandise.

I would have thought the toll cameras would have helped identify the thief's.

Rwc
        99 Grand Parkway by Hardy Toll road. We have the same problem. Expressway to get out of Dodge real quick.

Comment

I agree on the guys wearing the same shirts and caps. Kinda like a lawn service would.

Comment

Originally posted by tvc184 View Post
            When I went to the Police Academy in early 1984, one of the officers instructing part of it said that in his opinion, probably 95% of burglaries were an inside job. He said inside meaning either somebody that was a family member, was a neighbor or a knew one of those two. Basically they knew what they were going to get when they entered. It could be an entire barn full of equipment like this or it could have been to get a PlayStation out of the kids bedroom.

Whatever they were looking for, it was likely not random.
            I would say the instructor is correct with 90%

I had a employee break in and try to steal 2 4000 lb spools of copper wire, our crew manager set off the alarm after we changed
            The code , luckily a Harris county deputy constable showed up , disarmed him and arrested him
            , he couldn’t post bond and after a month in Harris county jail
            His wife begged for me to drop the charges .
            He actually had the nuts to ask for his job back

I hate thievery

Comment

Chubby might have a 1/4 sleeve tat on the right arm

Comment

Originally posted by S-3 Ranch View Post
                I would say the instructor is correct with 90%

I had a employee break in and try to steal 2 4000 lb spools of copper wire, our crew manager set off the alarm after we changed
                The code , luckily a Harris county deputy constable showed up , disarmed him and arrested him
                , he couldn’t post bond and after a month in Harris county jail
                His wife begged for me to drop the charges .
                He actually had the nuts to ask for his job back

I hate thievery
                Talk about some nerve. Geez

Comment

Following along OP
                  Praying ya get em

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                    Chubby might have a 1/4 sleeve tat on the right arm

You’re right, here’s my 60 second photo enhancement on iPhone.

Comment

Might check the folks that hauled that stuff to your place. I hate thieves.

Comment

A yard crew would make sense. Many have trailers to haul equipment. And if they were unloading it fairly close, they could have made a couple of trips with the trailer, or trailers.

Comment

Starting at the front gate, I would go to all the businesses and asked to see their camera footage during the time frame shown on the game camera. Check with the neighbors to see if they have any cameras or ring footage. Hopefully PD, SO, etc will be doing that! Go several miles in all directions, that trailer full of equipment will be easy to spot on any cameras. A lot of good info above. Hope LEO can catch them and they will be prosecuted to the fullest extent. The sad thing is, they will not get enough jail time. A slap on the wrist, fine that they cannot pay and the POS will be back on the streets planning their next hit. I agree with statements above, it’s an inside job or a friend of a friend. Good luck!!

Comment

Man, it really sucks all of that was stolen. I hate thieves. What really gets in my craw is the pink four wheeler. It takes a special kind of a sorry son of a ***** to steal from a child.

Comment

Building in new waverly now hate to see This

Comment

Originally posted by Redfeathers View Post
                                Starting at the front gate, I would go to all the businesses and asked to see their camera footage during the time frame shown on the game camera. Check with the neighbors to see if they have any cameras or ring footage. Hopefully PD, SO, etc will be doing that! Go several miles in all directions, that trailer full of equipment will be easy to spot on any cameras. A lot of good info above. Hope LEO can catch them and they will be prosecuted to the fullest extent. The sad thing is, they will not get enough jail time. A slap on the wrist, fine that they cannot pay and the POS will be back on the streets planning their next hit. I agree with statements above, it’s an inside job or a friend of a friend. Good luck!!

This works is subdivisions, not so much in the sticks

Comment

Working...
                                X