Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Express Cleveland/Humble to FW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trailerman3 View Post
    If he can get them to me Sunday evening in Conroe I can bring them back. I’ll be leaving Galveston around 7:15-7:30.
    Awesome! PM inbound...

Comment

Originally posted by ctom87 View Post
      Awesome! PM inbound...
      Returned

Comment

I had a few things fall a part on my end and I don't think I will be able to head down to the area like I thought I could, so wanted to post this back up.

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Last call before I have to let it go.

Comment

Kind of a detour for the pickup, but I can probably get it roughly halfway up next weekend if you can make other arrangements for the 2nd leg. That’s as long as I can pick them up next Friday around mid morning.

Can have them in the Centerville/Buffalo area at some point Saturday.

Comment

ctom, shoot me a DM if you have Slick’s phone number.

I might not be able to get these to you next weekend depending on if someone can meet me where I said, but I might be able to snag and hold them until we can figure a meeting out.

Thing is, I have two trucks. Literally Beauty and Beast. Beauty can’t tow, 6” lift, 37” tires and highway 3.21 gears. That one’s basically a commuter that was set up for my daughter because it’s what she wanted and I have to tow next weekend. I can still stop by and grab these on the way up, or even in the way back if need be. That truck is more suited for a longer haul.

Beast is what I have to run next weekend. I have things to do on the place, which means I have to tow the trailer and at least one wheeler. It’s on 34”-ish tires but has the 3.92 gears which is why I use that one to tow.

If we can find a way for me to grab them at some point next weekend, we’ll figure the rest out. Even if I need to hang onto them for a bit. I’ve driven a good bit further out of the way for an Express or two before so it’s not an issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Twist View Post
                  ctom, shoot me a DM if you have Slick’s phone number.

I might not be able to get these to you next weekend depending on if someone can meet me where I said, but I might be able to snag and hold them until we can figure a meeting out.

Thing is, I have two trucks. Literally Beauty and Beast. Beauty can’t tow, 6” lift, 37” tires and highway 3.21 gears. That one’s basically a commuter that was set up for my daughter because it’s what she wanted and I have to tow next weekend. I can still stop by and grab these on the way up, or even in the way back if need be. That truck is more suited for a longer haul.

Beast is what I have to run next weekend. I have things to do on the place, which means I have to tow the trailer and at least one wheeler. It’s on 34”-ish tires but has the 3.92 gears which is why I use that one to tow.

If we can find a way for me to grab them at some point next weekend, we’ll figure the rest out. Even if I need to hang onto them for a bit. I’ve driven a good bit further out of the way for an Express or two before so it’s not an issue.
                  Check your PM’s.
                  Thanks!

Comment

I really appreciate that, Twist. Pm coming.

Comment

Back at ya, and to Slick as well.

Comment

Next Friday it is! We're all set! Clay, we gotta have pics of the reassemble project with you and your boy!!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                          Next Friday it is! We're all set! Clay, we gotta have pics of the reassemble project with you and your boy!!
                          Absolutely. Nolan is going to be so happy. Thank you both!!!

Comment

Not a problem at all.

Comment

Working...
                            X