• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like I need the 1600 to get red display

Comment

Originally posted by jomw10 View Post
      Isn’t the display intensity adjustable?
      Yes. Mine has 3 brightness levels. Works good for low light, but not after dark.

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

Comment

If you haven't bought one yet go all in. lol

Comment

Man I loved my nikon 440. It's small and didn't have any of the rubber on it like all the new ones have. It slipped right in and out of a shirt pocket with ease. It quit ranging after about 2 seasons and when I sent it to nikon for repair they wanted more than I paid for it to fix it. For some reason I still have it but it hasn't worked in 20 years. Good luck finding one you like as well as that one. I have a Bushnell now and hate it. Too big and rubber coated doesn't make it easy to get in and out of a pocket.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

I bought a Peakpulse off of Amazon for $90. Don't know if it will range thru mesh but it ranges thru the windshield on my golf cart just fine so I bet it would.

Comment

Headed to the lease Thurs for one last look and blind work....Haven't bought a new one yet. I'm really starting to feel like I might have left my truck open and it got stolen. Only thing of value I left in my truck and only becasue i was using it for my new blind's yardage. ....so its possible.. I have torn the house apart looking this week.
              Last edited by Smart; 05-24-2022, 12:13 PM.

Comment

Mine should be in today or tomorrow… I’ll let ya know what I think about it!

Comment

Well after a LOT of looking for my old Nikon, a lot of research and a lot of back and forth over red display and black display, I went and bought the SigKilo 1600 like Low Fence bought above. He's spends my money for me pretty good lol. Birthday was last week and the wife has been hounding me for an idea..... and well between that and ranging black pigs, I decided to pull the trigger on more rangefinder than I started out wanting. Appreciate the info fellas here and the several folks i was hitting up with questions behind the scenes.....now hopefully I can hold onto this one for a similar 20 years.

On a side note, I guess the mofo got stolen out of my truck. I normally lock it and never leave anything of value in it. I forgot I left the rangefinder in my console after ranging my new blind and well I guess I could have left it unlocked somewhere. Oh well new technology is always a cool add to the hunting arsenal.
                  Last edited by Smart; 05-29-2022, 09:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X