Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prayer Request For David Barclay ( GarGuys Dad)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great news to hear about Mr Barclay! All praise be unto Him!

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
      Great news to hear about Mr Barclay! All praise be unto Him!
      Amen

Comment

Praying the good news continues!

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers Continuing.

Comment

Continued prayers for my buddy..

God is good!!

Comment

I was finally able to log in here . Anyway thanks so much for the prayers. Dad had surgery to remove tumors in both ears. His right side was mostly surface but the cancer on his left side was serious. Last week, the drs were concerned that it may have penetrated his skull and advanced down the ear canal to a point of no return. We were told the surgery would take 8 to 12 hours with a team of three surgeons.

After much prayer, the surgery lasted 7.5 hours. The cancer was contained and not inside his skull. Initially the plan was to graft muscle from his thigh to reconstruct his cheek. This was not required.

Dad had heart complications during the operation but is now recovering well. We were told he would be in the hospital a week but now we hope to bring him home in the next couple days..

Thank God for moving on this situation. Please continue prayers for him.

Comment

That’s awesome news Steve. Continuous prayers. Thanks for the update.

Comment

Hallelujah!! This is such a testimony for what prayer can do. He's not done yet either! Give your mamma a big ol' hug from me too! I know she was on pins n needles the whole time and probably still is until she gets him home! Anything comes up n y'all need something, holler!!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                    Hallelujah!! This is such a testimony for what prayer can do. He's not done yet either! Give your mamma a big ol' hug from me too! I know she was on pins n needles the whole time and probably still is until she gets him home! Anything comes up n y'all need something, holler!!
                    Yes she is still with him. He is still in icu because they don't have a room for him. Looks like they may send him home from icu.

Comment

Prayers

Comment

Great news Steve! All praise be unto Him!

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

Updates getting better and better!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome news! Praise God! Prayers for his recovery to be smooth.

Comment

Great news

Comment

God is always right on time.
                                Great to hear good news.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X