Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

What is too close to your ex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I prefer to be at least a grocery store apart from my ex. I want us to be far enough apart that we are more than likely to shop at different grocery stores.

Comment

If it meant seeing my kids every day, I would sleep in the same house with my ex.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Big L your playing with fire thinking about this.
        Everything is fine today but it won't be when she sees you with some strange car in the driveway when your kids are in the car with her.

Comment

Originally posted by JHT View Post
          Big L your playing with fire thinking about this.

Everything is fine today but it won't be when she sees you with some strange car in the driveway when your kids are in the car with her.
          Strange car will be fine. It's her best friend's car that I have to be careful with...

Sent from my SM-A526U using Tapatalk

Comment

If your both cool with it sounds OK to me...But if your the bitter squabbling kind it would really suck....My only advice to all Divorced folks is Don't talk bad about each other around kids..
            Yea i was divorced in 76 and I re married in 80 to another...I paid my child support on time for many years.It was a clean break and never had any real problems that we couldn't settle over a cup of coffee or beer..Kids turned out Great

Comment

Mine is in Tenn. way to close for me also !

Comment

Originally posted by kcmarullo View Post
                Mine is in Tenn. way to close for me also !

Did George Strait do a song about something similar?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

my ex is from Tennessee. 1st place I'd turn into a glass factory if I could.

Comment

Originally posted by cva34 View Post
                    If your both cool with it sounds OK to me...But if your the bitter squabbling kind it would really suck....My only advice to all Divorced folks is Don't talk bad about each other around kids..
                    Yea i was divorced in 76 and I re married in 80 to another...I paid my child support on time for many years.It was a clean break and never had any real problems that we couldn't settle over a cup of coffee or beer..Kids turned out Great
                    We actually get along good and aren't bitter about it. 50-50 coparenting and are willing to trade days and help each other out as needed.

Comment

Many years ago, I was dating a ETX gal and she asked me if I wanted to accompany her to a birthday party for her best friends' daughter. Just before arriving, she told me the scoop of the party location. It was at her Dad's house, which was next door to her Mom's house. Both were remarried and best friends.

Comment

All about the kids.

Comment

Originally posted by BigL View Post
                          Strange car will be fine. It's her best friend's car that I have to be careful with...

Go to her house unless she's a neighbor as well.

If she is a neighbor too your not telling the entire story here L.

Comment

I think it's to close. You don't need to be walking distance.

If the kids get mad they'll just run to your house or back to mommys. Resulting in more conflict between you and the mother. Also the kids learn they can walk away from issues, instead of learning how to handle conflict.

Just my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                            X