Better fill your diesel tanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by coy-ote View Post
    How many politicians have investments in green energy? I wonder why we worry bout our epa standards but we buy so much junk from countries that pollute the planet and abuse their laborers in factories but we just keep on allowing our politicians to run our country as they see fit. Just my 2 cents
    You’re right, these politicians are going to make theirs at our expense.
    There is NOTHING green about green but plenty of pain for average Americans

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
      If diesel is in short supply, we’re all screwed.
      Exactly!

I don’t drive a diesel but EVERYTHING I use or have was delivered by one…or actually several. The fuel i burn in my vehicles is a small part of the fuel it takes for me to live life the way I do

Comment

Dang and I was happy that I found Diesel for $4.99 yesterday. This has got to stop. The economy is going to tank big time if the prices go that high.

Comment

Trains run on diesel. Big farming equipment runs on diesel. Some planes run on diesel. And of course, diesel trucks that transport food and goods, run on diesel. Diesel is a big part of the transportation industry. Raising diesel prices will hurt big business. Not just what you drive.

I don't see any change till the current administration is changed. And my diesel truck tanks have been full since Jan. I don't use it daily. I've got a lil gas miser for day to day activities.

Comment

I’ve been out mowing down thick brush and thorns with a HD batwing mower and cab tractor. It’s probably going to take a year or more to finish this. These climbing fuel prices may cause a delay in plans.

Comment

This administration knew what they were doing by shutting down the pipelines and drilling making a fuel price crisis!knowing the country runs on diesel and so does all the goods transported around the country!! They knew it would raise the price of everything but would also show How their green plan would benefit the country during fuel crisis, hell Ray Charles, Helen Keller could see their agenda. Well at least that’s my view .

Comment

Working...
              X