Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

hurricane season 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our 10 day forecast is showing some rain next week. Hoping, but I'll believe it when see it.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasBob View Post
      Invest 94L might be worth keeping an eye on.

https://www.weathernerds.org/tc_guid...html?tcid=AL94
      Been watching 2 days now. Yesterday our NWS mentioned it. Could blow up...

Comment

We are burning up in Callahan Cty, near Abilene. I have a SCS Flood Control lake on the ranch that is at least 6 ft lower than normal. LORD please bring rain. AMEN

Comment

We are really late to the prepping game, but finally are having our house wired to run full power on portable generator early next week. One less thing to worry about now.

We really need the rain though...Ive got some major major cracks opening up in both my front yard and backyard. Just for fun the kiddo put the waterhose in one yesterday to try to fill it up...I think it goes to the center of the earth!

Comment

I hope the forecast is correct for next week. Even a few days of spotty rain could help.

Comment

I'm about to break ground on my house I've been working the last 5 years towards building. So you can just go ahead and count on a big ole hurricane with Beaumont Texas in its cross hairs.

Comment

Originally posted by Duckologist View Post
                Texas can have all da storms dis year

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
                Y’all have had enough practice now, should be able to bite the bullet for us a time or two.

We appreciate it.

Comment

I'm headed to Galveston on Sunday for the week. Anyone care to share their thoughts on the recent model runs showing a bit of a homegrown system for the western gulf mid-week?

Comment

Originally posted by TexasBob View Post
                    I'm headed to Galveston on Sunday for the week. Anyone care to share their thoughts on the recent model runs showing a bit of a homegrown system for the western gulf mid-week?
                    If you are the type of person that usually has their vacations ruined by rain.........then please come!!! I'm not sure if it will rain or not, but we need all the help we can get.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenheadless View Post
                      Y’all have had enough practice now, should be able to bite the bullet for us a time or two.

We appreciate it.
                      We bit up all da bullets, we have a bullet shortage. Break out ur lifejacket

Comment

We bit up all da bullets, we have a bullet shortage. Break out ur lifejacket

You sounding like my Peeps in Abbeville. Don’t want no more. Y’all are up to bat!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
                          You sounding like my Peeps in Abbeville. Don’t want no more. Y’all are up to bat!!
                          It's been us(Louisiana) da past 2 years. Texas' turn

Comment

Naw, we ah-aight. We’ll pass.

Comment

Hey I’m in Orange, I can’t get any closer to Louisiana without being in Louisiana lol!!

We don’t need anymore here either! Why don’t we send them down into Mexico?!!

Comment

No one needs a cane but most of Texas needs a good TS level rainfall

Comment

Working...
                                X