hurricane season 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RMW View Post
    Latest run showing South Padre Island landfall and going straight up into hill country a day or so after Labor Day
    Yup
    Attached Files

Comment

Latest run showing South Padre Island landfall and going straight up into hill country a day or so after Labor Day
      Very low chance at happening. The US and European models aren't agreeing at all on this one. 20 percent chance or less something develops.

Whats kicking up good is the wave out in the middle of the Atlantic. Both models are giving a high chance something will develop over the next 5 days. If so it will be an East Coast/ Florida problem.

Comment

Your probably right, hopefully atleast the moisture if forms or not heads in that direction. Probably know for sure in 3-4 days

Comment

Your probably right, hopefully atleast the moisture if forms or not heads in that direction. Probably know for sure in 3-4 days
          You can have all our moisture, I'm sick of it

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

And now barely a blip on the GFS. LOL Models are definitely all over the place.

Comment

Made it through august with no named storms. Crazy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                And now barely a blip on the GFS. LOL Models are definitely all over the place.
                I’ll take these rain making stalled out front draped across Texas all day everyday and twice on Sunday over a hurricane

Comment

In this episode of The Existential Threat to Mankind… It wasn’t supposed to be this way. We’ve been warned for decades by the likes of Al Gore, John Kerry, noted climatologists Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Leonardo DiCaprio, and other climate alarmists that catastrophic hurricanes would become common, as would tornadoes, devastating global droughts, catastrophic floods, and melting

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
                    In 1961, one of the years August didn't have a named storm, in September we had hurricane Carla. I think that is noteworthy

Comment

Man I hate it when a good website over does it with all the advertisements to the point its hard to find where the article leaves off and picks back up again.

Comment

Originally posted by C-dubyah View Post
                        In 1961, one of the years August didn't have a named storm, in September we had hurricane Carla. I think that is noteworthy

So 80 years ago we had a bad hurricane. Must have been global warming then too?

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
                          So 80 years ago we had a bad hurricane. Must have been global warming then too?

Can you please not take a very informational thread and make it political. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

We have not hit the halfway mark in the season yet.....stay tuned as it can get bumpy really quick!

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                              We have not hit the halfway mark in the season yet.....stay tuned as it can get bumpy really quick!

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
                              Isn't September historically the most active month for canes?

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
                                Isn't September historically the most active month for canes?
                                First 10 days yes

Comment

Working...
                                X