No announcement yet.

hurricane season 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If that model turns out to be the real deal then things will be bad. It looks like a major hurricane at 950mb hitting a vulnerable area of LA.

Comment

Every fuggin year as Colorado archery season departure date gets close!

Comment

Looks like models are running again. They are still a long way out.

Comment

Send what yall are seeing. I am not seeing much on models or predictions

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
            Send what yall are seeing. I am not seeing much on models or predictions

The run just started and probably has about 45 minutes left, so not much info available on it at the moment.

When it finishes, click the numbers off to the right. Each one is a 6 hour prediction added to the previous, you can tell what day and time by looking just about the first row of numbers and under Forecast Time (Local).

From what had been appearing, it looked like landfall either Labor Day or the following Tuesday but the track has been all over the place and probably will be until at least the middle of next week.

Comment

Newest run shows a major in Mexican border.
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by captainsling View Post
                Newest run shows a major in Mexican border.
                hat would be good for Falcon and hopefully follow I-35 up into Central Texas

Comment

Thanks for that run
                  What is the timeline in that?
                  Is it 9/5/22?

Comment

Originally posted by Big pig View Post
                    Thanks for that run
                    What is the timeline in that?
                    Is it 9/5/22?
                    Labor Day. 9/5.

It has to get through a lot of dry air before it leaves the Caribbean.

Comment

Originally posted by captainsling View Post
                      Labor Day. 9/5.

It has to get through a lot of dry air before it leaves the Caribbean.

I had been watching this closely since models started hinting at it. My brother (from south louisiana) and myself are leaving my house on labor day for a deer hunt in Wyoming.

If i have to leave a day early, i sure will. Two years in the making for this hunt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The newest model shows another one coming in right behind it in the lower right corner of the picture?

Comment

Originally posted by C-dubyah View Post
                          The newest model shows another one coming in right behind it in the lower right corner of the picture?
                          To this point, all the runs I’ve seen have that one turning North well before it hits the East coast and likely going back out to sea.

Comment

Come on opening weekend of dove season......more rain? Who would have guessed

Comment

Most local and national weather guys have these little blips in 20% or less of development. What is the GFS seeing that nothing else is picking up on?

Comment

Originally posted by bloodstick View Post
                                Most local and national weather guys have these little blips in 20% or less of development. What is the GFS seeing that nothing else is picking up on?

That's the million dollar question. It's likely a modelcane, but it has been consistent in development and gained some additional GFS ensemble support today from what I've read.

Comment

Working...
                                X