• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mbbriggs05 View Post
    Me and duckologist will gladly grant y’all all storms for the next decade
    I’ll join you two on that!

Comment

Originally posted by marshman View Post
      I’ll join you two on that!
      Here, here! I'm sure a lot of folks here came down and helped after Harvey and the other bad storms. Those that didn't need to some time to see the human side of those news stories.

Comment

Absolutely

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Lots of activity today...

Comment

I will join that club.

Comment

I'm all for a rain event. But lord please keep the big ones out of the gulf. Beaumont could use a "NORMAL" tropical storm or depression type rain event. Just not 50" in 2 days. I just fear that if one does make it in the gulf it is going to blow up FAST given the water temps.

Comment

Speaking for Fannett when I say that y'all can keep the rain events y'all are praying for a long ways away from us

Comment

GFS has something brewing in the Yucatan channel in the long term run. Praying for rain!

Comment

^^^yes gfs is trying to sniff out a round the corner pattern in about a week or two?

Comment

Tropical tidbits finally shows a storm going in south of Corpus Aug 12. God I hope it's just a rain maker.

ps. Yes I know it's a long way away, but at least it will get us wishing and praying.

Comment

Originally posted by kurt68 View Post
                        Tropical tidbits finally shows a storm going in south of Corpus Aug 12. God I hope it's just a rain maker.

ps. Yes I know it's a long way away, but at least it will get us wishing and praying.
                        Agree. Any hope is better than no hope at all.

Comment

a long way off? https://www.myfoxhurricane.com/custo..._pwater_85.png

Comment

Originally posted by waterdog View Post
                            Just seeing that picture makes my stomach a little uneasy.

Comment

Originally posted by ACbob View Post
                              Just seeing that picture makes my stomach a little uneasy.
                              What are we looking at here that makes you uneasy? It might as well be Latin to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                                What are we looking at here that makes you uneasy? It might as well be Latin to me.
                                That chart is merely showing potential rain amounts for that time period. It IS NOT showing a tropical system, per se. the rain amounts it’s showing for that time period are only 2-3”, which I’ll take, but not with the wind.

Comment

Working...
                                X