hurricane season 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
    Something brewing off Mexico. Looks like Corpus could see a bunch of rain.

https://cdn.star.nesdis.noaa.gov/GOE...-1000x1000.gif
    I don’t think that is brewing, I think it’s falling apart. I think that is remnants of a disturbance that has died out in Central America and that is mixing with a separate disturbance that has skirted the norther GOM most of this week. Nothing on NOAA indicates future development

GOM temps are and have been prime to pop off but this high pressure isn’t budging and will hinder tropical storm development and steering towards Texas .

Comment

We are at 13" for the year on rain. We should be close to 30.

Comment

Any updates or guesses on rain? Drier than a Popcorn Fart here!

Comment

Saw this pop to top and thought here we go...Nope dry popcorn fart

Comment

Yeah it’s dry as heck round here. Keep seeing dark sky’s and it may spit a drop or two but that’s it.

Comment

Man......you can tell how slow it has been in the tropics by the amount of recent posts on this thread. Very sad!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Evil View Post
                Man......you can tell how slow it has been in the tropics by the amount of recent posts on this thread. Very sad!!

Only sad for some of yall, us down here who live on the coast are thankful lol

Comment

Originally posted by SETXHUNT0902 View Post
                  Only sad for some of yall, us down here who live on the coast are thankful lol
                  Indeed, not sad for me 1 lil bit

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Yep, I completely get you Orange and Louisiana boys not wanting anything after the last several years, but dang, give me a tropical depression with about 8-10” of slow rain and minimal wind…..then head on up through the central part of the state.

Comment

We need a BIG rain event in the watershed...falcon & amistad will hit 25% capacity any day & trigger rationing. Getting bad.

Comment

What we need is one to come into Mexico just south of Brownsville and make its turn between Del Rio and Laredo. That would bring the rain to the ones that need it most. If one comes in mid to upper coast then most west and central Texas won't get much.

Comment

Talked with an offshore fishing guide out of Sabine Pass and he said "water temps are a lot higher than normal in deep water."

Hopefully none come our way, but if they do it could get nasty quick.

Comment

45 years living on the Texas coast and haven’t seen winds over 70mph, I’ll take 20 inches right now, tropical storm or cat 1-2 hurricane would be good

Comment

Me and duckologist will gladly grant y’all all storms for the next decade

Comment

Originally posted by RMW View Post
                                45 years living on the Texas coast and haven’t seen winds over 70mph, I’ll take 20 inches right now, tropical storm or cat 1-2 hurricane would be good
                                Exactly. They have purpose and that purpose is needed badly

Comment

Working...
                                X