My son can use some prayers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Casey View Post
    This is moving the right direction. Happy to see the reports on his improvements.
    Yes sir, it is. He took two walks today. The second with no help. He ate, talked and didn't mention the pain as much. The right direction and you all had a part in his healing. Many, many thanks to you all! Yesterday he was in ICU. Today they are looking for a rehab hospital bed for him.

Berdinall, yes sir, WOW!

Thanks again folks. This has been hard.

I didn't mention it but the week before this happened, I was admitted to he hospital 2X with stroke symptoms. The right side of my body went numb. The only result was I didn't have a stroke. My symptoms lasted about a week and have subsided since. The day after this happened I closed on a house. Ya, it's been hard. Phew.

Comment

Wow, Kosse! It’s been a tough month for you and your family. Thank God you didn’t have a stroke, and I hope it wasn’t serious.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
        Wow, Kosse! It’s been a tough month for you and your family. Thank God you didn’t have a stroke, and I hope it wasn’t serious.
        Like my mother used to always say, "When it rains, it pours." Just have to keep stepping forward.

Comment

Probably the last update folks. He was moved to another hospital for rehab yesterday afternoon. He is no longer on opioid pain medicine and is feeling much better because of that. He is moving daily and we are guessing he will be discharged in a week. Still hard to believe.

Again, many thanks for all the prayers and support. It was greatly and sincerely needed.

Lastly here is a pic of where this happened. Paul was coming down the hill roughly at 40MPH and the driver of the car cut to the left in front of him. Absolutely no reason she should not have seen him or yielded the right of way.
          Attached Files

Comment

Excellent news!

Comment

That's good to hear!

Comment

Praise the Lord for His healing for your son! Prayers for continued healing both physically and mentally for you all!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kossetx View Post
                  Probably the last update folks. He was moved to another hospital for rehab yesterday afternoon. He is no longer on opioid pain medicine and is feeling much better because of that. He is moving daily and we are guessing he will be discharged in a week. Still hard to believe.

Again, many thanks for all the prayers and support. It was greatly and sincerely needed.

Lastly here is a pic of where this happened. Paul was coming down the hill roughly at 40MPH and the driver of the car cut to the left in front of him. Absolutely no reason she should not have seen him or yielded the right of way.
                  Such great news on his progress! Continued prayers for a complete recovery.

I wonder if they check her cell phone activity. Odds are she was distracted by the phone.

Comment

Great news! Thank you Jesus!

Comment

Originally posted by Mary View Post

I wonder if they check her cell phone activity. Odds are she was distracted by the phone.
                      This was my first thought as well.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Kossetx View Post

Thank you Jesus for this great news and all praise and glory be to Him!
                        Praying for continued progress and a full recovery.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Fantastic news. Thank God for such a wonderful recovery. Wishing him and your family the best.

Comment

Great to hear he is doing so well! I'm sure him being in great shape at the time has had something to do with his recovery. I'll continue to pray for his full recovery. And let him know it can make him stronger in the long run, if he works at it really hard. These are words of experience.

I don't see how she didn't see him. But lots of folks don't see things. I had a feller in the oncoming lane take a left turn in front of me last month. It about ruined my truck. He failed to yeild to oncoming traffic. And was in a hurry. People just don't look or watch very well.

Be vigilant when on the road, bike or vehicle!

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

Wowzer........just seeing this! Glad to see he is getting better. I worry always on my bike about my neighborhood drivers and I dont ever hit speeds approaching 40 mph.........20 gets my attention quickly on two skinny tires.

Comment

Thank you for the update, glad he is. getting better!!!! God is good!

Comment

Working...
                                X