• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers for strength and understanding!

Comment

Sorry for your loss. Prayers sent.

Comment

Prayers for peace and comfort for you and your family.

Sent from my SM-J737A using Tapatalk

Comment

So sorry to hear this. God bless your family in this time of loss.

Comment

Sorry for your loss I pray that you and your family find comfort.

Comment

Prayers lifted for you and your family sir. I'm so sorry for your loss.

Comment

Thank You all so much!!! We truly appreciate you all so much. There may be as good a Wife’s and Mother’s out there, but I guarantee you there aren’t any better. I Love Her dearly. I never knew I could hurt this much. I will miss her every day until I see her again.

Comment

Originally posted by rolylane6 View Post
                  Carl, I'm very saddened by this news but felt it was coming by the obviously understandable delay in further updates by you. She is certainly being recieved well in her new mansion which she has rightly earned. Jesus is her companion now and your comfort will come in being reassured of that. Having said that, I know this is surely the most difficult time of your life. Sometimes in pain we shy away from our memories of those we love because they can seem to hurt too much. Avoid keeping to yourself. Share her stories and memories often with those you love and trust and lean on one another. She's now with Jesus, helping to prepare a place for you. You'll see her again and when you do it will have been what only seemed like a blink.
                  I've prayed as diligently for Beth as I would have for any member of my own family. I'm so very sorry for your loss and certainly your pain. I will continue to pray for you and your family.
                  In reading her obituary I can see she was a wonderful caring woman as beautiful on the inside as she was on the outside. She was exactly to the day, 8 mo older than me and I see, throughout her whole life and from a young age, she loved to fish as I have as well. Her maiden name is also my mother's middle name. I know these seem like some random coincidences but for some reason I've felt really drawn into prayer for her through this illness. Someday we'll meet in heaven, all of us, and I hope then to have a deeper understanding of these "coincidences" and this connection to someone I knew little about. At the very least I look forward to meeting the treasure of your life. I'm sure she was more to you than I can ever imagine. May God's love carry you through this.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk
                  That’s beautiful! Thank You!!

Comment

Prayers to you and the family and so sorry for your loss....

Comment

Aw man. I am so sorry. reading her obit, she was was accomplished and quite an achiever.

Comment

So sorry for your loss...prayers for ya sir!

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

Comment

So sorry for your loss.
                          Prayers for your family.

Comment

So very sorry for your loss Carl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sending prayers to you.

Comment

She was definitely a lady of numerous accomplishments... A real "go getter".. Such a sad situation. So sorry for your loss.. My family will be praying for yours..

Comment

Working...
                                X