Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free Offshore Fishing Trip Passes - Use by 10/31

Ladies & Gentlemen:

I won trips to fish off-shore with Captain Elliot's Party Boats. Boat leaves out of Freeport, Tx.

Time has gotten away from me and I see no way I am going to be able to use these passes to go fishing offshore before Oct. 31st. (Heck, I haven't even been bow hunting - and that's a sin).

I have places for 4 people on the boat. It can be any day except Saturday and must be done between NOW AND OCTOBER 31st. As I recall, the trips are 12 hours (6-6 or 7-7).

If you will use some or all the passes - they are yours....we can figure out how I get you the passes.

Thanks,
    Eric

AM-90 I could use two of the passes.

Comment

Chris:

How do you want me to get them to you?

As I recall, you live near Candlelight Estates.

I live near 59 and Weslyan and work Downtown in the Criminal Justice Center.

That's 2 gone. Anyone else?

Eric

Comment

If Thumper backs out I may be able to use all 4. Let me know.

Comment

Very nice gesture, Eric!!!

Comment

Eric, I am out. Thanks for the offer though. Some guys here at work have been talking about going just not a good week for us. Thanks again!

Comment

I would love to take the hubby if two are available.

Comment

If no body wants the last two I'm your man. Have people who live near Santa Fe, We'll meet you half way.

Comment

If everyone else backs out I can meet you in Houston and pick them up. Wife hasn't been fishing in ages.

Comment

PS Very nice gesture

Comment

Thanks Eric, I'm downtown this week and can pick them up anytime.

Comment

The hubby will be all around Houston today for pick-up if two are still available.

Comment

O.K. Chris - Give me a shout at work please (713) 755-5834

Robin your next in line on other 2 passes. Please call me at the above #

Thanks,
                          Eric

Comment

Eric, I greatly appreciate this opportunity. Thanks so much. Unfortunately, when I called, the only spaces available before the 31st are on Monday so we won't be able to go after all.

You are still wonderful for offering these tickets up. Hopefully, someone else on here will be able to use them. I wish I could but Mondays are really busy here.

Comment

Sorry about that Robin.

If anyone wants to go offshore fishing on Monday, let me know by calling me at my work # above.

Thanks,
                              Eric

Comment

Working...
                              X