Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tattoos - what advice would you give a young person?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by M16 View Post
    Either you have never been to McDonalds or you made an f in reading comprehension.
    No, I understood your comment. Tattoos are required to work at McDs. I made a statement of, I know a large number of successful business leaders/owners also with Tattoos. They do not work at McDs. Just giving you a new perspective to look at.

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
      I've got about $5k on one arm, everybody thinks it's awesome and it is but it doesn't do anything for me in the long run. I'd tell the youngen to spend the money on something better, buy a nice custom rifle or a 4 wheeler or something lol.
      I have a non-tattooed 4wheeler for sale.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Of all the people I know with tattoos, about 85% are people I would not want to emulate.

Of all the women I’ve ever seen with tattoos, 100% of them would be more attractive without them.

Odds are you are the only one who is going to like it.

I don’t have any ink.

I’m still considering it, but can’t settle on something I really want.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Last edited by Dale Moser; 05-10-2022, 12:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
            No, I understood your comment. Tattoos are required to work at McDs. I made a statement of, I know a large number of successful business leaders/owners also with Tattoos. They do not work at McDs. Just giving you a new perspective to look at.
            I agree with that. I would imagine that most of those successful people don’t have to sacrifice their rent money to get a tat.

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
              I agree with that. I would imagine that most of those successful people don’t have to sacrifice their rent money to get a tat.
              True.

Comment

Originally posted by Bucknaked View Post
                Hmmmm... How would one absolutely know that the tattoo they think is exactly what they want Now foresee in the future they will want the same one forever?
                I look at tattoos as snapshots of a time in my life. String them altogether and you get a story of how I've evolved with time. It was special to me then and I can look back on it with fond memories.

That being said, to echo what a few others have said, it's helpful to choose a piece that has meaning to you. Not just because it looks cool.

Comment

If they are serious just get branded.....no turning back and it ain't addictive....lol!!![emoji6]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JonBoy View Post
                    I look at tattoos as snapshots of a time in my life. String them altogether and you get a story of how I've evolved with time. It was special to me then and I can look back on it with fond memories.

That being said, to echo what a few others have said, it's helpful to choose a piece that has meaning to you. Not just because it looks cool.
                    LOL this reminds me of two guys in my college dorm
                    They put a trash bag over there heads and inhaled Freon till they passed out, later that day one had a clown with flames for hair the other guy I don’t remember
                    But bill can always remember the day he huffed Freon and got a clown tattoo on his arm

Comment

I don't mind tats one bit. However, I don't believe in just getting one to get one. Each one should mean something. My brother in law has tats from the elbow up and ankles to knee. He can tell you a story behind each one. I have one tat on my forearm. It reminds me every day of my best friend who I grew up with. He joined the navy in 2004 and passed away in 2008 while still enlisted.
                      Last edited by twistedmidnite; 05-10-2022, 11:55 AM.

Comment

Tell them no. Unless they join the Army and graduate Jump School. Then they can get their jump wings tattooed on their arm. Or become a Pirate.

Comment

Run

Comment

Originally posted by S-3 Ranch View Post
                            LOL this reminds me of two guys in my college dorm
                            They put a trash bag over there heads and inhaled Freon till they passed out, later that day one had a clown with flames for hair the other guy I don’t remember
                            But bill can always remember the day he huffed Freon and got a clown tattoo on his arm
                            It takes all kinds. I stated my reasons why I get tats. ymmv

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                              very nice.

she do any black and grey?
                              Her main focus is Traditional but she has done some black/grey. If it's something outside her genre she will recommend another artist that could take care of it. They have a good network of artists to cover all bases

Comment

Just remember this….when you get old, that tat will look nothing like it did at 18-20.
                                An old lady freind told me that the rose buds she had put on her boob at the age of 24 now resembles a hanging basket.
                                I’ll take her word for it[emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X