No announcement yet.

What work jeans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Once you try a pant like wrangler guides, Eddie Bauer, or prana Zions you won't wear jeans again.

Comment

Originally posted by BRUTE 23 View Post
      Ariat Rebar Jeans

They last and are very relaxed in the seat, thighs, and crotch. Definitely down with the big people.

I am 6'3, #300.
      These^^^^. I wore wrangler, then cinch, and ariat rebar are by far the most comfortable so far. I’m a pipe fitter and I put them through heck and they hold up really well.

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
        Duluth is hard to beat.
        I have several different types of their pants, and have climbed 1000 of ft in all of em .
        Are you specifically looking for "jeans".
        Just ordered a pair of pants and a pair of shorts. I will try them.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
          Wrangler carpenter jeans. Relaxed fit
          Looking for them now.

Comment

Originally posted by RedBear78 View Post
            Riggs carpenter jeans by Wrangler
            Looking these up.

Comment

Originally posted by BlessedVeteran0305 View Post
              Tractor Supply has a brand called ridge cut. They are lightweight but heavy duty ripstop material. $35 a pr
              I’ll have to check online for my size. They didn’t have them in store the other day.

Comment

Originally posted by Ætheling View Post
                Wrangler ATG double fronted is my go to now and very affordable. I put them through hell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                On the short list

Comment

Originally posted by BRUTE 23 View Post
                  Ariat Rebar Jeans

They last and are very relaxed in the seat, thighs, and crotch. Definitely down with the big people.

I am 6'3, #300.
                  Going to look into them.

Comment

Originally posted by tazhunter0 View Post
                    I’ll have to check online for my size. They didn’t have them in store the other day.
                    I would go one size bigger

Comment

The Arita Rebars are good and they have some stretch material in them as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

What work jeans?

Duluth cool max firehose. Hands down the best and I’ve tried most of them (carhartt, ariat , wrangler etc…). They have the most stretch can’t tell you how many pants I’ve ripped climbing around ships.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Last edited by TA_Fab; 05-09-2022, 08:59 PM.

Comment

Duluth pants and overalls here. My wife can't hardly keep her hands off of me since I switched to duluth. Maybe they'll shoot a commercial with me.

Comment

Seems like the cheaper the jeans the better they've held up for me. Cinch and all those $50+ pairs of jeans I've bought haven't held up very good. They're built for comfort and nothing else it seems. Definitely a no go if there's fancy stitching done on the back pockets. I ripped the *** end out of the last ones I bought for $50 just by squatting down. But......I had gained about 30 pounds from the time I bought them and the time my butt ripped through them. So........Yeah.....There's that.

I still stand by what I said though. Expensive jeans always wear out faster seems like. Getting fat will tear them up too but that's beside the point.
                            Last edited by okrattler; 05-09-2022, 10:25 PM.

Comment

Without breaking the bank and super comfortable….. don’t laugh

American Eagle.

I farm, weld, lay tile …. They outlast all the “work jeans” I’ve tried 3x or more. For same or less money

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
                                Without breaking the bank and super comfortable….. don’t laugh

American Eagle.

I farm, weld, lay tile …. They outlast all the “work jeans” I’ve tried 3x or more. For same or less money
                                Yep. Wal-Mart jeans have served me well. When I was roofing I was wearing Cinch and I wore every pair I had out. That don't take long to get expensive. They're for going to weddings and funerals not workin.

Comment

Working...
                                X