What work jeans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
    I haven’t worn 13MWZs in a long time but they were/are called nut huggers for a reason. [emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Yeah...most uncomfortable jeans ever.

Comment

Try some with a gusseted crotch.

Comment

Originally posted by Pushbutton2 View Post
        I feel your pain!!

My issue is the zipper is way too long.

I switched to Dickies 5 Pocket carpenter jeans. The zipper is still longer than I like but shorter than others.

I'm in Iowa running a Fertilizer tender trailer. I'm always climbing up and down off the catwalk or the rear deck to get to the catwalk on the side of the trailer to sweep it out. Here in Iowa they're like $27/each for 42-34 ir 42-36

I bought some of the black Dickies qork pants from Walmart im Canton.
        I tried several cuts. Before coming to Iowa I decided i liked the 5 Pocket Carpenter Pants. The little pocket on the side by the knee holds my cell phone...
        Got hot up here over the last two days. It's going to cool back down next week. I haven't seen a field planted yet. Equipment is staging everywhere, but the fields are still too wet.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by huntandfishguy6 View Post
          I will never have another pair of jeans. I started wearing the Magellan nylon fishing pants, about six years ago. I'm in a railyard five days a week, up and down railcars. I have a couple of pairs that are four years old and still going strong. They are cooler, and dry fast if you get wet.

I also wear those Academy brand "fishin' pants" a lot! Wear them almost exclusively when I'm out workin' at the farm at home... NEVER ripped a pair yet climbing (or even stumblin' and fallin'), or rollin' round on a creeper under a truck or tractor, etc... I now wear jeans to work most days and they are the stretchy Wranglers... don't have a clue what the actual "model" is, but I sure like 'em now...

Only time the thin fishin' pants let me down is wearin' them at the South Texas lease... suckers are THIN and as y'all know everything down South has some kind of sticker/thorn! But those cheapie fishin' pants at Academy are dang near indestructible!

Comment

I like the Ariat Rebar work jeans.

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowsmith View Post
              Got hot up here over the last two days. It's going to cool back down next week. I haven't seen a field planted yet. Equipment is staging everywhere, but the fields are still too wet.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
              This recently popped up

Comment

Working...
              X