X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You shouldn't have energy for activities

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

We went to Sandal Grande in St. Lucia. It was awesome. I don't think you could go wrong with any Sandals resort.

Comment

I'm in agreeance on Costa Rica.... Quepos area. We've been there several times and absolutely love it. Will be going back again soon.
        Far better than any of the Mexico destinations we've been to. But we like the more secluded and laid back areas.

Comment

[QUOTE=Snowflake Killa;16206278]You shouldn't have energy for activities

This. Just need good recharge food. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Kenner97 View Post
            We went to Sandal Grande in St. Lucia. It was awesome. I don't think you could go wrong with any Sandals resort.
            We go to St. Lucia stay at the Ladera really awesome place. But no activities [emoji16][emoji16]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

North Shore of Kauai.

Comment

Atlantis in the Bahamas if you like water park and beach.

Sandals Negril was a hit for our honeymoon.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Comment

Another vote for Costa Rica.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

We did the “Rhine Getaway” with Viking River Cruises. Can not recommend it enough. It’s essentially all inclusive. Small ship (like 200 people on the entire boat including staff). Plenty of included trips and ample time to do other excursions if you want or just sit on the ship, eat, drink and do the other things newly weds do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We went to Jamaica, sandals south coast. We enjoyed it; quiet, lots of older couples but still plenty of partying to be had

If you go, pay for a private car to take you to and from the resort. I couldn’t imagine doing that trek in a bus full of people and no beer

Comment

Look up Couples Negril in Jamaica. We are going at the beginning of August for our 3rd time.

Comment

Not tropical, but we got married in Montana and just stayed there for 2 weeks. Such a great time.

Tropical wise, check out Isla Holbox

Comment

Budget?

Exuma Bahamas has to date been the winner for me. Going to the DR in June. Really not expecting it to compete. But that’s ok too

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
                              Budget?

Exuma Bahamas has to date been the winner for me. Going to the DR in June. Really not expecting it to compete. But that’s ok too
                              We went to Exuma back in 2015. I'm glad your trip was a good one. I wouldn't say ours was bad but we thought the place sucked! Beer was terrible and the soda was flat for a whiskey drink. Whiskey on the rocks was about the only way to drink it.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

We went to Costa Rica for our honeymoon and it was tremendous. Went to Sandals Grande St Lucian for our tenth anniversary; also a fantastic time. Couldn’t go wrong with either of those. Fishing, diving, riding horses at the beach, and the in-room activities of course.

Comment

Working...
                                X