X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2nd on the center point sniper!

Comment

Originally posted by JES View Post
      I’ve had the surgery you’re needing and it’s not that bad. Get it done in May and you could probably be hunting in October.
      Scheduled surgery for the end of May. I appreciate the encouragement! When it start messing with my hobbies. It became a problem!

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
        What ever you do don't give up the moon pies you will go through bad withdrawal

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
        I can't give them up. Doctors orders. Basically cutting moonpies out of my life would be worse than the dang bum arm!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
          Reeling doesn't bug it near as much as casting. I've had to "Learn" a new casting method. Biggest issue is extending my arm straight is a task. Drawing the bow doesn't bother much until I anchor. It is the strangest feeling to describe. It has not affected my ice cream scooping. So not all hope is lost.

Gotcha. Mine was my left elbow and working an artificial lure was brutal especially top waters. No problem casting or reeling as that is my right arm. Good luck with the surgery. You’ll be back to your hobbies and moon pies in no time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
            I can't give them up. Doctors orders. Basically cutting moonpies out of my life would be worse than the dang bum arm!
            I’m willing to bet this is a repetitive stress injury induced by too many moon pies. As a test, when you bend your elbow, does your mouth automatically open?

Comment

Originally posted by JES View Post
              I’m willing to bet this is a repetitive stress injury induced by too many moon pies. As a test, when you bend your elbow, does your mouth automatically open?
              It is a natural act. Like breathing!

Comment

Lol!! Let me know what I can do to help. The Ravin R-10 comes to mind. It cranks either left or right handed.

Smart…that’s a strange looking “compound!”

Comment

Originally posted by BlessedVeteran0305 View Post
                  I would go with a crossbow that you like and can afford you can add a crank to it so you do not have to pull it back.
                  Thats a big AMEN...Try diff CBs with diff style cockers,,,some cockers really JUNK..Crossbows are a great option...All new learning curve and tuning can be challenging as setting up new bow.....
                  Some die hard bow hunters are down on them,,BUT they think there range and power is so much greater..IT AINT...They still make noise string jump,range estimation etc..
                  What thats really gained is ability to: If CB is set up and on target,its easier to hand to most people that can shoot a rifle and they can be pretty darn good shot...Try that with a reg. Bow or Compound walla don't work it takes lots of practice..
                  I had to go To CB several Years back...or Quit arrow hunting...enjoyable move,,and still learning...

Comment

Working...
                  X