• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coyote in my hood, I’m killing it and will deal
    With the consequences…. If any.
    End of story!

Comment

Terrible deal, prayers up for him and his family that saw this happen. Hopefully they can get the coyote put down and tested so he doesn't have to go through rabies shots if it's not necessary.

Comment

I see coyotes all the time in broad daylight. That doesn’t mean they are rabid.

Comment

I’ve seen a coyote in Fort Worth by my house near 30 and 820 a few times now. They are building a lot of warehouses in that area.

Comment

Originally posted by Charrison View Post
            This is my neighbor. We've seen this coyote multiple times in my yard the past month.
            To set the record straight, these are great parents with 3 little boys. Two of the boys were on the front porch with mom- she walked into the house to grab a pacifier on the couch with the door open and the coyote attacked the 2 year old. She was looking away less than 10 seconds.
            The child will be ok- broken jaw and facial lacerations.
            Folks called the city multiple times about this coyote- we live on white rock creek and have multiple packs around, but this guy was not normal. It was not being fed or petted as some media have reported- that's garbage. Say a prayer for the little boy- just one of those deals that happened in an instant.
            Wow better info than the Dallas News. Hope everything goes good for the kid!

Comment

Originally posted by Deuce16 View Post
              End of story!
              Exactly !

Comment

I’ve got a pack living across the street behind the elementary school in Dalworthington Gardens. I haven’t heard them a lot lately, but see at least one of them a couple of times a week. Last week, coming home from grocery store one ran across in front of me carrying a cat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DFWPI View Post
                  I’ve got a pack living across the street behind the elementary school in Dalworthington Gardens. I haven’t heard them a lot lately, but see at least one of them a couple of times a week. Last week, coming home from grocery store one ran across in front of me carrying a cat.

If you can catch THAT one, you can drop him in my hood. I'd rather have yotes than cats.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                    If you can catch THAT one, you can drop him in my hood. I'd rather have yotes than cats.

LoL, that’s probably why he is still around. In past year, I’ve seen a yote with a cat four times now.

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                      Another reason not to live in the city!!!! You can't shoot them

Prayers up for the family. Sad deal
                      Sure you can. You just have to be quiet about it. A .22 rifle with subsonic rounds is quieter than most pellet guns!!

Comment

Originally posted by 91cavgt View Post
                        Sure you can. You just have to be quiet about it. A .22 rifle with subsonic rounds is quieter than most pellet guns!!
                        A bow is too, or so I’ve been told anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Deuce16 View Post
                          End of story!
                          Agreed totally.

Comment

I know a couple very good coyote trappers up that way.. That's what that needs to happen..
                            Clean them up. They will just multiply if something isn't done.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                              I see coyotes all the time in broad daylight. That doesn’t mean they are rabid.
                              You hush up with your common sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Charrison View Post
                                This is my neighbor. We've seen this coyote multiple times in my yard the past month.
                                To set the record straight, these are great parents with 3 little boys. Two of the boys were on the front porch with mom- she walked into the house to grab a pacifier on the couch with the door open and the coyote attacked the 2 year old. She was looking away less than 10 seconds.
                                The child will be ok- broken jaw and facial lacerations.
                                Folks called the city multiple times about this coyote- we live on white rock creek and have multiple packs around, but this guy was not normal. It was not being fed or petted as some media have reported- that's garbage. Say a prayer for the little boy- just one of those deals that happened in an instant.
                                Praying, Lord please watch over and be with this little boy, and comfort his mother.

Comment

Working...
                                X