Reef Tanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
    Picked up a show stopper at REAquatics in Bullard yesterday. Ornate Leopard Wrasse

e

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh that is awesome.

Comment

Man that is cool

Comment

Beautiful!

Comment

Why did I open this thread? I had an African Cichlid tank many years ago and always wanted a reef tank but life and startup costs got in the way. Now that I’m transitioning to work from home full time, I may have to look into getting started…

The real question now is will it get in the way of my golf hobby?

Comment

Originally posted by nursejenn View Post
            Why did I open this thread? I had an African Cichlid tank many years ago and always wanted a reef tank but life and startup costs got in the way. Now that I’m transitioning to work from home full time, I may have to look into getting started…

The real question now is will it get in the way of my golf hobby?

Start up costs, probably so lol. Once you get it where you want it, it’s just an ecosystem that takes care of itself for the most part.

Comment

Oh. And I’m about to upgrade tanks, again. Mowing season is finally starting and my play funds are starting to come in

Comment

Picked a tank up the other day that needed some attention and not sure what this stuff is. Any ideas? It’s pretty contained to one small rock. Also have some aiptasia I’m trying to rid the tank of.

Prior to this tank, all my experience has been with a fish only tank, which I still have.

The coral tank

And a few cool fish from my other tank

Comment

Think it’s colonial hydroids from a google search. Went ahead and pulled that rock out so they don’t spread

Comment

Originally posted by hgiles View Post
                    Think it’s colonial hydroids from a google search. Went ahead and pulled that rock out so they don’t spread

Hard to say from the pictures but you may be right.

Comment

Working...
                    X